Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Late night Dutch TV

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
It's almost 02:00 I put the telly on NPO 3, I see a scene of a brother and sister on the toilet, the little sister is pooping while the brother is next to her drinking wine, she cleans herself with toilet paper and he offers her a drink from his bottle with his saliva.

What the hell am I watching?! Who the fuck wants to see their adult siblings on the toilet and drink their saliva?! Is this what rich people do?!

Oh noooo that sounds so degenerate and gross lol... what's the show called though haha?

your first mistake was watching NPO3 lol. they create 99% garbage and then think they are a solid tv channel bc they had one hit show in the last 7 years and created zondag met lubach.

Oh noooo that sounds so degenerate and gross lol... what's the show called though haha?
Unironically:feelshaha:, I'm legit interested in what the hell this thing is, and whether it's online with subs:feelswhere:.