Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Late night drunk post, fuckin listen here for Americans-cels, why do tons of latinas pop out 5 kids by their late 20s, and tons of white foids pop out

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
one kid by their late 30s. AND this doesn't even count the tons of white foids that opt out of having kids altogether.

To me, Latinos and Filipinos are like baboon apes. White racial nationalist have always propounded on the k-selected theory vs r selected theory. Latinos, Africans, Brownie curries and sand niggers, and Filipinos are not on the level of central Asians, Europeans, and East Asians and they fuckin breed like insane.

Regardless of race, people that have measured low or average intelligence should not breed. You don;t even need to take looks/height into account. High IQ people are naturally superior. Its kinda redundant and stating the obvious but 99.9% do not realize it apparently imo.

yes future in general is getting blacker and browner

in future whole brown, black masses will be rulled by whites and asians

To me, Latinos and Filipinos are like baboon apes. White racial nationalist have always propounded on the k-selected theory vs r selected theory. Latinos, Africans, Brownie curries and sand niggers, and Filipinos are not on the level of central Asians, Europeans, and East Asians and they fuckin breed like insane.

Indeed.

My half-aunt gave birth to three children(Youngest is half-sibling). Her brother conceived three children with three different women, plus an aborted child.

Her half-sister had only one child and stopped immediately.

If I run into a latino male or a filipino male here in America, which I do very often especially here in California, I automatically think fake-cel. You could literally be a typical 5'4 flip/latino manlet and still produce multiple children.

How come I, as a 5'6, ugly to below average east asian male cannot even land these filipina and latina foids. They fuckin breed like insane. But I see tons of them with white males. In my age of mid 30s, I certainly look around, and a lot of them are married to latino males or white males. Smh... There are very, very few latina or white females that would get so jealous at Asian women to aggressively pursue Asian men. And we Asian men for the most part, do not want white foids unless she is a very high tier doll looking type. Meaning she can't be a raggedy bitch in terms of looks and attitude.

Say what you guys want, but in my age of mid 30s after seeing a ton, I see that we East Asian men do not settle whereas non East Asian men tend to take what they can get. I think foids kinda notice this too. That is why even their morbidly obese fat ones even have reservations as far as hitting on Asian men.

Last edited:
bacteria will multiply like bacteria

huge swaths of latinos have very high european dna from spain/portugual. id say its the minority that have ONLY native dna. mostly every latino has atleast some european admixture that shows in their face and skin tone.

usually the only shit latinos are the ones who hang around / propagate nigger culture.

It’s a mixture between Jewish white genocide propaganda and white foids being more stuck up than brown skins

huge swaths of latinos have very high european dna from spain/portugual. id say its the minority that have ONLY native dna. mostly every latino has atleast some european admixture that shows in their face and skin tone.

usually the only shit latinos are the ones who hang around / propagate nigger culture.
Latinas are just animalistic, watch any cartel gore video and see for yourself. There is no propagating any culture when they kill themselves in favelas

Latinas are just animalistic, watch any cartel gore video and see for yourself. There is no propagating any culture when they kill themselves in favelas
yeah man, cartel gore videos is representative of the normal day to day latino.

some of you fucks are absolutely brain rotted

yeah man, cartel gore videos is representative of the normal day to day latino.

some of you fucks are absolutely brain rotted
Latinos are very high T. They're highly sexual too

one kid by their late 30s. AND this doesn't even count the tons of white foids that opt out of having kids altogether.

China literally has the highest population wat u talking about

If I run into a latino male or a filipino male here in America, which I do very often especially here in California, I automatically think fake-cel. You could literally be a typical 5'4 flip/latino manlet and still produce multiple children.
If I had to think of a sane, politically-correct response, it helps that they're Catholic. No birth control.
How come I, as a 5'6, ugly to below average east asian male cannot even land these filipina and latina foids. They fuckin breed like insane. But I see tons of them with white males.
Filipina women are notorious for trying to bleach themselves out of existence. Latinas too, to a lesser degree (look up "mejorar la raza").

Great replacement and also poorer people tend to have more children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back