Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LastGerman licencepilled again...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Wasn't CuckTears rule that they need to censor usernames?
full

Yes it costs 2k eur

i can confirm. its fucking expensive and difficult since roads are small in ger and women are driving like tards and block where ever they are

@LastGerman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It never stops.

i can confirm. its fucking expensive and difficult since roads are small in ger and women are driving like tards and block where ever they are

Yet they are able to drive easily while more and more men have problems with it.

And I see... a female gave an answer to that? That is fucking emasculating. She most likely drives around while I am unable to do so. This is fucking disgusting. I need to end myself as fast as possible in order to redeem myself. Female driving is an atrocity. First they took the horses and now the cars. This is a never-ending nightmare...

It never stops.

Yet they are able to drive easily while more and more men have problems with it.

And I see... a female gave an answer to that? That is fucking emasculating. She most likely drives around while I am unable to do so. This is fucking disgusting. I need to end myself as fast as possible in order to redeem myself. Female driving is an atrocity. First they took the horses and now the cars. This is a never-ending nightmare...
dude start a gofundme or something ill give u like 20 bucks every paycheck