Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LastGerman, DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
image.jpg

c-users-kumar-downloads-car-finance-lady-jpg.jpeg

101366659-164386188.jpg

GettyImages_952925810.0.jpg

beautiful-blonde-girl-in-her-car_BFKRG46Bj_SB_PM.jpg

blonde-woman-driving-10768703.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude... I am at the bottom of the screen right now and I already saw that gear change above me. I will not look at it. This is absolutely disgusting man. Not even kidding, I really have to puke.
@rightfulcel and @Barnacle we are not save anymore. People want to destroy our penis entirely. Female driving will destroy men.

Brutal femaledriver pill.

Dude... I am at the bottom of the screen right now and I already saw that gear change above me. I will not look at it. This is absolutely disgusting man. Not even kidding, I really have to puke.
@rightfulcel and @Barnacle we are not save anymore. People want to destroy our penis entirely. Female driving will destroy men.
Saw a girl today who was super hot and very young maybe 16-17 and she entered a BMW and drove away.

:feelspuke:

@LastGerman on suicidewatch :feelskek:

Saw a girl today who was super hot and very young maybe 16-17 and she entered a BMW and drove away.
Aren't you from Germany? I thought 18 was the age you can start driving cars ngl. That's how it is here.

is this supposed to be satirical?
we all know women can't drive

I want to be in the car with one of these cute girls

Aren't you from Germany? I thought 18 was the age you can start driving cars ngl. That's how it is here.
I said she looked that young, I have no idea who she was.

My mom would always drive my lazy ass to school so i am neutral about this :feelsokman::feelshaha:

And that triggers me enormously. I always see something like that. It is fucking emasculating man.