Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LastChad

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-

Thoughts on that song? @LastGerman

another day, another driver licensepill

Don't make him rope.

47357A67 91B6 49AE 8611 6549EB8EC9E4
@LastGerman thoughts?

Why are you doing this to me? This is so disgusting that the mere sight of it gives me the urge to kill myself and/or to go on a rampage in order to abolish female driving.
@rightfulcel @Barnacle and @Damo the incel we are once again being emaculated by female driving.

I am not even joking man. I cannot even go outside because of this shit.

I can't drive big cars because I have bad spatial awareness. I notice many old men are the same, they can never park their big cars properly.

Why are you doing this to me? This is so disgusting that the mere sight of it gives me the urge to kill myself and/or to go on a rampage in order to abolish female driving.
@rightfulcel @Barnacle and @Damo the incel we are once again being emaculated by female driving.

I am honestly conisdering quitting .co due to the driver license pill. This is too much.
I can't drive big cars because I have bad spatial awareness. I notice many old men are the same, they can never park their big cars properly.
Dude you litteraly brag about driving here stop it

The Russians again.
It's always the Russians.

It never ends... I hope that one day I will finally have the courage to end myself so I can flee from female driving. Perhaps I will be reborn in the medieval age, so I do not have to endure female driving which is the greatest atrocity I am and all men are exposed to. In the medieval time I would be also the superior one and I could express every thought I have now. Unfortunately, this is nothing but a mere cope and nothing of it will happen, instead I will die in agony, screaming and crying because I cannot drive and I have been emasculated by females. Also the police will find out why I killed myself and then it will be published on an international level and everybody will laugh and spit on my corpse. Females will team up and drive over my corpse in order to emasculate me beyond death.

@LastGerman will legit rope after seeing this

I will not click it.

I am honestly conisdering quitting .co due to the driver license pill. This is too much.

I am about to quite life because I cannot endure seeing female driving any longer.

Last edited:

I have resorted to cycling to where I need to go,

Those threads are just a simple reminder of what reality is, that we have been emasculated by female driving.

It is too much.
We should wrap our legs around some females neck and choke them

The driver license pill is by far the hardest to swallow because it goes beyond inceldom, you're powerless in a world where everyone lives fast and you can't do nothing about it

The driver license pill is by far the hardest to swallow because it goes beyond inceldom, you're powerless in a world where everyone lives fast and you can't do nothing about it
Agreed @LastGerman

'Get in loser, we're learning how to drive.'

I would rather kill myself.

Agreed @LastGerman

That is absolutely true. Also @rightfulcel and @Barnacle
You are not only emasculated by females, you also cannot catch up anymore. Once you become older and older the situation also become more embarrassing.

I can't drive any cars because of the same problem.

Legit feel bad for @LastGerman because he just can't catch a break, can he?:feelskek: :feelsbadman:

Steal a car and GTA maxx IRL theory :feelsEhh:

To be honest, I already thought about stuff like this. I mean, what is the point now? Being a 25 year old loser with no future whatsoever. Might as well having a fun time and do what I want.