Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Last year tried to talk with two pretty lithuanian femoids on fb

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
One was cute teen girl, friendly at first, but soon started ignoring me, so blocked that cunt, later wanted also kick her from my fb group, and saw her with new profile picture: kissing with fuckboy. Whore soo soon

And other cunt was not potential waifu: in relations, too old, slutty, and too fat, but not much, so valid as outsidemaxxing partner. But cunt got angry and right away started to call me various lithuanian swear words. Wanted to call her fat and to block, but cunt blocked me first :reeeeee: . And thot was not just some random, but with liking similar things, and in my fb friend for some reasons, so just tried to turn fb friend into real friend :cryfeels:. As modern lithuanian proverb says "1000 friends at facebook, but no one to help you to dig up potatoes"

Did you show them your 11cm

foids are out of control these days man

foids are out of control these days man
And teen girl was with septum piercing. I dont like that kind of piercing, but was even ready to tolerate it. But septum piercing is sign of cunt, and cunt she is

And teen girl was with septum piercing. I dont like that kind of piercing, but was even ready to tolerate it. But septum piercing is sign of cunt, and cunt she is
septum piercings make them look primitive ngl, they're revolting

septum piercings make them look primitive ngl, they're revolting
But I want revolting waifu. Just not with septum priecing

it's a numbers game bro :waitwhat:

You have to start by calling them fat