Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Last year my incel cousin died age 35

There's something beautifully fitting about an incel life ending like that.

Meanwhile I've been gymceling and martialartsceling for 14 years and keeping at around 10% body fat and just doing nothing with my body except preparing it for something that will never happen. I'm like a Cold War era nuclear missile in a silo, just sitting here wasting resources on maintenance while the rest of the world has moved on, oblivious to my existence. I wish I could just give up and rot but that would be a bigger decision than to just keep my routine and gracefully degrade toward the end of a pointless life.

Also with muscles I can eat more without getting fat so that's another nice cope.

There's something beautifully fitting about an incel life ending like that.

Meanwhile I've been gymceling and martialartsceling for 14 years and keeping at around 10% body fat and just doing nothing with my body except preparing it for something that will never happen. I'm like a Cold War era nuclear missile in a silo, just sitting here wasting resources on maintenance while the rest of the world has moved on, oblivious to my existence. I wish I could just give up and rot but that would be a bigger decision than to just keep my routine and gracefully degrade toward the end of a pointless life.

Also with muscles I can eat more without getting fat so that's another nice cope.
Same here tbh. I gymcelledmaxxed since a while now and all I get is more resistance from outside world tbh. Before more ppl would ignore me..no i am bigger than notice me and try to put me down to confirm their social position over me. All this hard work for years just to get more normies noticing my born subhumanity JFL

Gymcelling is good as personal cope, but it wont get you anywhere in society. Maybe my cousin did right..just smoke his lifr away he didnt care one about normies...just drugsmaxx and die.
It's because if he walked outside, he will get falsely accused of criminal harassment by a Stacy.
He was pretty based when it came to foids tbh. He know they see him useless subhuman so he always scare them by looking too long at them or doing some other weird shit. I used to be annoy with him but I understand its his only way of getting back at these cunts. They probably gave him shit all his younger life.
I think maybe incelism wasn't his only issue but still sad. F and Rip.
Its a circle tbh. He started isolating himself when he realise he have no chance for ascension..he drop out school girls avoid him...weed was his only escape. Thats how he started and how it spiral out of control tbh.

Last edited:
The female version of him got married to a 6/10 betabuxxx and started a family.

thats some depressing shit. thats me in like 10 years
i wish i could get the energy to get the most out of this shitty life, but i know in the end i will still be alone no matter what so cant motivate myself.

The female version of him got married to a 6/10 betabuxxx and started a family.
Having a cunt or a penis in current society means the difference between dying poor and alone in misery at young age or living a normal fulfilling life with kids and enough money.

Thank you
Had he been an attractive female, people would have been pouring their hearts out all over the internet.
Indeed. Instead, after his passing and the funeral nobody ever even mention him, it's like he was a ghost all this time. There is nothing anymore.

This is the faith of most incels. There is just nobody in this world that cares or ever cared about us.

RIP our fallen brothers.sorry for your lost my brother..

My dad probably has cancer and it's spreading fast. It's been 3 weeks since he was told to get a pets scan, but they're dragging ass since he's on medicaid and hasn't even been able to schedual an appointment yet. I WILL kill these people if they let my father die. His liver has growths and his lungs are starting to fail.

Thanks bro.
My dad probably has cancer and it's spreading fast. It's been 3 weeks since he was told to get a pets scan, but they're dragging ass since he's on medicaid and hasn't even been able to schedual an appointment yet. I WILL kill these people if they let my father die. His liver has growths and his lungs are starting to fail.
Damn. Take good care of him my friend. Make sure you spend all time possible with him.

RIP, it can be hard to motivate yourself when you dont have a gf

Thanks bro.

Damn. Take good care of him my friend. Make sure you spend all time possible with him.

I have been. I'm inheriting the family business; a one-man part-time gardening gig that scrapes about 17k/year

RIP, it can be hard to motivate yourself when you dont have a gf
Well said. In essence this is the core of why everything is so difficult for incels. What use is it to work hard en long and plan your life when in the end you will never make kids have wife...be alone always.

The only option is to find copes to get you through the day. And those copes like drink and drugsmaxxing will make us die sooner

Well said. In essence this is the core of why everything is so difficult for incels. What use is it to work hard en long and plan your life when in the end you will never make kids have wife...be alone always.

The only option is to find copes to get you through the day. And those copes like drink and drugsmaxxing will make us die sooner

I coped by trying really hard to change for my oneitises. Cucked strat doesn't work for truecels in their 20s, but older incels could find a wall-hitter looking for betabux. Volcel if you wouldn't.

I coped by trying really hard to change for my oneitises. Cucked strat doesn't work for truecels in their 20s, but older incels could find a wall-hitter looking for betabux. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Yeah, but one look at cucked subreddits like r/deadbedrooms and r/relationship_advice will tell you that life for a cuck is only misery and dependance how a foids feelings. Subhuman men can't win, either way.

Because i know how dangerous an unhealthy lifestyle can be I started gymcelling to the max since his death and the thought of not becoming him keeps me going.