Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Last time I felt happy

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
10 years ago today, when I was 15 me and my family went on a 3 week trip to California. It was my first ever time in the US (Live in United cuckdom).

Looking back, it must have been one of the last times I felt contempt/ happy in my life. It was basically a massive roadtrip. Saw the grand canyon, Yosemite falls, travelled to Vegas. The big open roads, the always nice weather, eating amazing food everyday. Wow, what a time.

I actually felt I had a connection with my family at the time too, but at this point it has eroded unfortunately. Same goes for the rest of soyciety, just an outcast now, and have been for a while.

Reason I bring this up is, I heard that song Maroon 5 - Payphone (yes it's a normie tier shit song) all the time while we were on the road in CA circa 2011/2012. It just triggered my memory and made me think back to then. That's all that's left now in my life, a few nostalgic memories here and there.

Happy Saturday bros.
10 years ago today, when I was 15 me and my family went on a 3 week trip to California. It was my first ever time in the US (Live in United cuckdom).

Looking back, it must have been one of the last times I felt contempt/ happy in my life. It was basically a massive roadtrip. Saw the grand canyon, Yosemite falls, travelled to Vegas. The big open roads, the always nice weather, eating amazing food everyday. Wow, what a time.

I actually felt I had a connection with my family at the time too, but at this point it has eroded unfortunately. Same goes for the rest of soyciety, just an outcast now, and have been for a while.

Reason I bring this up is, I heard that song Maroon 5 - Payphone (yes it's a normie tier shit song) all the time while we were on the road in CA circa 2011/2012. It popped up again just now. It just triggered my memory and made me think back to then. That's all that's left now in my life, a few nostalgic memories here and there.

Happy Saturday bros.
Ignore that self reply, retarded phone.

I think last time I was happy I was 13 years old. My parents took me and my brother out to a trip to Yellowstone. We spent 3 weeks camping and it was fun as hell, especially since I was a kid and still loved outdoor activities.

This was back in 2005 so yeah a long time ago.

I think last time I was happy I was 13 years old. My parents took me and my brother out to a trip to Yellowstone. We spent 3 weeks camping and it was fun as hell, especially since I was a kid and still loved outdoor activities.

This was back in 2005 so yeah a long time ago.
That sounds awesome man, would love to visit Yellowstone.

The canyons were under water long time ago. Foids dont know this shit but they know how to swallow.

2010 maybe I was 12 when 2011 started i died

Been too long. A tale no foid or chad will ever be able to tell.

I remember one day several years ago where I just didn't feel bad at all it was without any particular reason I just felt good.

That's a feel good post boyo.

Thanks fellow alcoholic. Don't know about you, but I wish I never hit the bottle. Fuckin disease man.
Yeah man. It gets better. One beer a day is ok.

mogs me I've never been happy

Reason I bring this up is, I heard that song Maroon 5 - Payphone (yes it's a normie tier shit song) all the time while we were on the road in CA circa 2011/2012. It just triggered my memory and made me think back to then. That's all that's left now in my life, a few nostalgic memories here and there.

Happy Saturday bros.

Ignore that self reply, retarded phone.
2012 was surely the final year , the world actually ended in 2012

2017 was the last time I was happy
Before that, 2010

Good to see another ukcel

The only time I was happy is when I was around 5 or 6, I looked forward to each day.

Now, well.