Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Last questions: will I have to burn my brain out similarly to what happened in grad school and college at work?

Final question will I have to burn my brain out similarly to what happened in grad school and colleg

• Y

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • N

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Final question will I have to burn my brain out similarly to what happened in grad school and college?

Depends on what you're working as retard. Judging by this question yes

Depends on your job but probably not as hard

Depends on what you're working as retard. Judging by this question yes
i'm not a retard, it's just that i'm in a top university

If you work in engineering, you will find yourself being pushed quite frequently to the point of burnout. I've seen this first hand.
what do you mean???
even if your maths and physics is god tier???

In the real world, you have to deal with big projects which are densely packed with a lot of information and there is no room for error. Don't judge the real world by what you have in your classroom because classes only cover a fraction of what the real world deals with. In the real world, there are no theoretical physics problems to solve from the textbook, there are complex problems involving a lot more variables which the textbooks don't mention at all.
so... I will miss high school and college?

Work is far easier than college. More likely than not you'll end up feeling bored and having to turn off your brain to get through it

Its easier in most cases. Just avoid super high IQ quant trading/Machine learning back end bullshit

imagine working :feelsEhh:

You may not even get a job to be honest.

Are you working as an intern now? If so I guess it is possible. If not... you are fucked.
OP is at the top University in his nation. He will get a job unless he fucks up very very hard