Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last post involving oneitis(for real)

B

blackoutwhitein3

Banned
-
Before I start this, I’d like to give a shoutout to blickpall for letting me do this one more time. This is not gonna be about my “oneitis”. It’s gonna be about a shitty day. It all started this morning when I arrived at school. See the girl. Don’t try to pay attention to her. When I go back outside, she’s standing by the right door. I enter the left. I think she’s doing this on purpose to get me to look at her. Everything was ok until second period, and I got pissed cuz the art teacher kept helping the same bitch with her clay. Probably making micropenises. I also hadto deal with jerkoff freshman(senior by the way). There are also times where my FORMER oneitis’ friend will look at me. That angers me cuz of reasons too lengthy to explain. What made my day worse was when I was considering to sign up for the school play. I was, but my dumbass decided to get in the van. I don’t know if it had anything to do with the whore or lazyness, but that ruined my day, so i went home, jerked off, napped for a minute, then proceeded to binge eat. So that’s how my shitty day went. From this point on, you won’t be hearing another oneitis-related story anymore. Just wanted to vent about my day.

highschool means nothing just 4 years of robot life

I’m upset because they was my chance pursuing a extra-curricular activity I’ve had interest in for possible career in that field, but I blew cuz of my own stupidity. It honestly was cuz of my lazyness. The girl had nothing to do with it.