Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Last night was so brutal

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Honestly it's probably for the best that I cut contact with my friend. I've never felt more alone and depressed like yesterday. Imagine that you hit someone up because you really need someone to talk to, and the whole time it's just all centered around him and all the foids he's fucking.

Meanwhile I rot and drink myself to sleep almost every night. Brutal.

I genuinely don't think normies are capable of feeling sorrow.

your own fault for seeking out normies

Having friends with normies is cucked, imagine doing emotional labor for a sex haver man. Cut that faggot out of your life and lone wolfmaxx.

No point in hanging out with someone who lifemogs you to the moon

Cutting contact would be the best choice

No point in hanging out with someone who lifemogs you to the moon
I have a tall married friend. But I know him since he was 13.

I guess I messaged my old oneitis as well in my drunk stupor. Honestly don't remember anything. I guess reading the messages I was saying "how dare you do something so cruel to me".

It kind of reminds me of that scene from spiderman where Norman says "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IVE SACRIFICED" Jfl. I hate my life.

I guess I messaged my old oneitis as well in my drunk stupor. Honestly don't remember anything. I guess reading the messages I was saying "how dare you do something so cruel to me".

It kind of reminds me of that scene from spiderman where Norman says "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IVE SACRIFICED" Jfl. I hate my life.
Drunk texting is so embarrassing :fuk:

How Dare You Greta GIF

Brutal, I'm sorry mang

I can relate to this a lot.

Youre always welcome here, always mang.
Thanks mang. Yeah it was rough. I'll get over it though :feelsbadman:

Honestly it's probably for the best that I cut contact with my friend. I've never felt more alone and depressed like yesterday. Imagine that you hit someone up because you really need someone to talk to, and the whole time it's just all centered around him and all the foids he's fucking.

Meanwhile I rot and drink myself to sleep almost every night. Brutal.
Having normies as friends is the worst possible thing you can do