Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last Night Reinforced My Opinion that Girls with an "Ex" aren't Worth "Dating"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I see all these girls posting about all they did last night. Now I'm not even talking about girls who slut around and whatnot, just girl who have merely had an "ex".

I'm not saying this to condemn them, I just don't see the point in "dating" them. For example, there is this one decent girl who posted something on Instagram and tagged her location as "wine city" as she got drunk with her friends and "BOYFRIEND".

Think about it: Any girl with an ex has engaged in drunken lustful sex with another man before you. If those two want to get married, then fine. But I certainly wouldn't want to be the second in line if they go separate ways. She has already been emotionally and physically attached to another man. No thanks.

There’s nothing wrong about a girl in a relationship, if it was monogamous and she didn’t cheat. The real ones you don’t want to date is cock carouselers.

KValt said:
There’s nothing wrong about a girl in a relationship, if it was monogamous and she didn’t cheat. The real ones you don’t want to date is cock carouselers.

I don't want to be someone's second. I want to be their one true love. Well, I don't even want that because I'd rather go my own way. Either way, I just find it disturbing to think that people will invest so much of their physical and emotional state into someone and then move on to a next.

KValt said:
The real ones you don’t want to date is cock carouselers.

That's all of them...

You will never find a virgin female at the age of 18 or above. You have to secure them early on, & depending where you live, you can seal the deal at a very young age

this happened to me irl, when i was on first date once, we sat in the cafe with this whore, and she was like oh, damn, i just saw my ex walking by.

and the lighting hit me the very moment, like holy shit. she is comparing me to him right now, she remembers how he looked, kissed, fucked her and comparing me to him.

u r being like second choice or some shit.

fucking terrible.

You're going to severely limit yourself.

dr-problematic said:
this happened to me irl, when i was on first date once, we sat in the cafe with this whore, and she was like oh, damn, i just saw my ex walking by.
and the lighting hit me the very moment, like holy shit. she is comparing me to him right now, she remembers how he looked, kissed, fucked her and comparing me to him.
u r being like second choice or some shit.
fucking terrible.
usually i agree with you but i think u are doing that thing where u mentally shoot yourself in the foot before anything bad happens in this situation, and if you didnt think she was worth it u shouldve went for the pump and dump

You wouldn't say this crap if you lost your virginity at the right age

incelman said:
You wouldn't say this crap if you lost your virginity at the right age

Why are you here