Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last meal

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
If you guys where on death row what would be your final meal mines would be large pot of stew with a large glass of milk

boneless wings

As a currycel, I think a nice butter chicken curry with a cool glass of mango lassi would be appropriate

5 double cheeseburgers with fries and 5 whiskey sours

Pizza, burgers and nuggets. Plus a milkshake to drink

1 large steak

1 bucket of kfc

1 bottle of fanta

2 pieces of apple pie

and a bottle of red wine

A Popeye's chicken sandwich

A triple meat hamburger

Some fried shrimp

A plate of fries with ketchup

And an extra-large Mr.Pibb

I'd like mustard on my crackers

If I were some elite Jew or shabbos goyim political lowlife on death row for pissing off the (((tribe))) in some major way I'd probably be in one of those luxurious "Country Club Prisons" as they're commonly known as and if so I'd order my favorite meals from the outside world such as Mcdonald's two Quarter Pounders with cheese, bacon and onions with mustard and ketchup on them, two large fries, two large Cokes and a Sausage Egg Mcmuffin with Cheese and a hashbrown, then I'd order a large meat lover's pizza from Pizzahut since I think they make the very best overall pizzas in the world and I literally haven't eaten anything from them in forever and lastly since it'd be my very last meal I'd order a KFC 8 piece bucket, with four biscuits, mashed potatoes and large potato wedgies to complete the meal.

Now understand I'm no Matt Stonie or Badlands Chugs here (ie competitive and probably professional eaters and drinkers possibly even considered part of the "Mukbang" community on youtube) so I won't be downing ALL of that, were I to be allowed to have all of it.

The idea would be that I'd be able to have a little something from all my favorite food items before I was forcefully removed from this all too often times cruel and cold and callous and cynical Clown World.

Alternatively...

If I were just your average Joe schmoe Wizard/Incel without any power or influence or connections, sitting in a dusty, shitty Communist Gulag/Jewlag otherwise known as the ZOG US prison system (reserved for the "filthy goyim" alone) awaiting my execution, I'd likely have to settle for what they had available in the kitchen to cook up as well whatever food items might be available and on hand from the prison commisary, in which case I'd do what I saw in a prison documentary or some kind of prison program on youtube and that is I'd simply order the prison's version of a bacon cheeseburger with fried onions and french fries and ask for two of each as I'd get from Mcdonalds and I THINK prisons even the shitty ones for the "filthy goyim" have soft drinks available in cans at least so I'd ask if I could have a 6 or 12 pack of Coca Cola on ice and with ice cubes and a plastic or styrofoam (or whatever kind of large or small cup they had available for me to pour the drink in with the ice to make it cold and suitable for my palate/tastes, etc, etc).

Nothing probably. I doubt I would be hungry.

As a currycel, I think a nice butter chicken curry with a cool glass of mango lassi would be appropriate
tbh, I love indian food!
I would ask for curry rice and some fruit lassi, maybe mango.

If I were some elite Jew or shabbos goyim political lowlife on death row for pissing off the (((tribe))) in some major way I'd probably be in one of those luxurious "Country Club Prisons" as they're commonly known as and if so I'd order my favorite meals from the outside world such as Mcdonald's two Quarter Pounders with cheese, bacon and onions with mustard and ketchup on them, two large fries, two large Cokes and a Sausage Egg Mcmuffin with Cheese and a hashbrown, then I'd order a large meat lover's pizza from Pizzahut since I think they make the very best overall pizzas in the world and I literally haven't eaten anything from them in forever and lastly since it'd be my very last meal I'd order a KFC 8 piece bucket, with four biscuits, mashed potatoes and large potato wedgies to complete the meal.

Now understand I'm no Matt Stonie or Badlands Chugs here (ie competitive and probably professional eaters and drinkers possibly even considered part of the "Mukbang" community on youtube) so I won't be downing ALL of that, were I to be allowed to have all of it.

The idea would be that I'd be able to have a little something from all my favorite food items before I was forcefully removed from this all too often times cruel and cold and callous and cynical Clown World.

Alternatively...

If I were just your average Joe schmoe Wizard/Incel without any power or influence or connections, sitting in a dusty, shitty Communist Gulag/Jewlag otherwise known as the ZOG US prison system (reserved for the "filthy goyim" alone) awaiting my execution, I'd likely have to settle for what they had available in the kitchen to cook up as well whatever food items might be available and on hand from the prison commisary, in which case I'd do what I saw in a prison documentary or some kind of prison program on youtube and that is I'd simply order the prison's version of a bacon cheeseburger with fried onions and french fries and ask for two of each as I'd get from Mcdonalds and I THINK prisons even the shitty ones for the "filthy goyim" have soft drinks available in cans at least so I'd ask if I could have a 6 or 12 pack of Coca Cola on ice and with ice cubes and a plastic or styrofoam (or whatever kind of large or small cup they had available for me to pour the drink in with the ice to make it cold and suitable for my palate/tastes, etc, etc).

Unexpected high IQ post, honestly pleasant to read and goes in-depth in answer. May high IQ be with you.

Vanilla latte

Nothing probably. I doubt I would be hungry.
Maybe this but if not, i'd like pork tostadas.
40197055 1811889445554699 2285736012443287552 n

@Yerberito would you like mexican food or something else?

A large Barbecue pizza with a large 2L coca cola.

Roasted fish, pita bread, lentils, hummus, dates, figs, pomegranate with sweet red wine.

Pizza is fine

Maybe a coq au vin. With French fries.

My father used to cook this for our family when I was a kid. Damn that was good.