Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Last human contact

Lonercel

Lonercel

Greycel
I don't mean at work or an accidental brush, I mean real intentional human touch. I think I remember my dad shaking my hand when I graduated college 15 years ago. No one has touched me since. My mother died when I was 10, suicide. Even she couldn't stand to be around me. My dad remarried 3 years later. That bitch hated me. My step-sister teased me constantly, she'd walk around nude after she showered, or need to get into the bathroom again and her towel would "slip", she was disgusted by me. She was older by 2 years. She'd leave her door open when her boyfriend came over. I saw her suck his dick once. I fucking hate my life.

How do you do it? How do you cope? I'm seriously wondering what the point is anymore.

Strong first post tbh welcome.
I think he seems genuine and belongs here to be VERY honest to be very HONEST to BE very honest TO be very honest

I think he seems genuine and belongs here to be VERY honest to be very HONEST to BE very honest TO be very honest
Yeah, maybe you're right. It's just that the whole step sis sucking dick with the door open seems a bit much, but I guess you can never underestimate these hoes

Sorry I guess I vented too much too fast. I don't have anyone to talk to about anything that I think. I'm very much an introvert and I'm afraid of where I'm headed. I've been reading posts, finally found my balls and decided to join. I can stay quiet though. Or try to take it easier. Whichever. It's not like it will make any difference.
TBH I've had some (several...) drinks tonight, probably why that came out. I think about how it was so easy for her to get contact, affection, and it makes me sick. No one has ever loved me.

I'll be surprised if you didn't devil mental issues from this chain of event. Op probably Becoming more of a Cho every day he wakes up

Still.Sounds fake tbh

My mother will put her hand on my shoulder while she’s talking to me, I guess that counts. I’ve never had intimate contact with anyone though, I don’t like to be touched anyway.

My mother will put her hand on my shoulder while she’s talking to me, I guess that counts. I’ve never had intimate contact with anyone though, I don’t like to be touched anyway.
What if a foid gives you a long, nice, warm hug? would you accept it -- even if she's kinda slutty?

What if a foid gives you a long, nice, warm hug? would you accept it -- even if she's kinda slutty?
No, it’s physically painful to be touched. Only if she was interested in dating me, then I’d sacrifice my comfort to be intimate with her.

At least you see a teen foid naked close by.

How do you do it? How do you cope?

I take the spiritpill or Godpill.

Because the Blackpill is irrefutable unless you're dishonest with yourself.

My only hope is the next life. Either paid up karma in next life or eternal bliss in heaven. Either way its 10x better than this life on earth

My mother hugged me for the last time when i was about 10. Thats about it.

Brutal first post if it isnt LARP tbh

I can detect LARPs. I have a powerful psychic ability. All the previous larp posts I called out were indeed larp. But this feels genuine. I hope it's true because if its not I will fucking ER murder you fucking skin you alive you dirty nigger. But if you are saying the truth, I feel sorry for you bro sounds horrible. If your step-sister is teasing you so much maybe ask her about it? Lol. Do the same. Leave the bathroom open when you shower, etc...

If you are ethnic then maybe report her to some religious authority if you have that. Like sound like your parents obviously not religious but if you live in some Country with religious laws spread rumors on her or just report her to police lol.

My step-sister teased me constantly, she'd walk around nude after she showered, or need to get into the bathroom again and her towel would "slip", she was disgusted by me. She was older by 2 years.
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Whenever someone actually touches me, I get the most euphoric feeling. A landwhale supervisor rubbed my arm a little bit to say hello, and I got this jolt of euphoria.

It actually doesn’t have to involve touch. A landwhale coworker bought me a small cup of soup. She handed it to me, and I also got this wave of euphoria.

I’m to the point where even if I receive a text from an acquaintance I get a small burst of energy. It just happens so infrequently. It’s definitely related to isolation.

I had a coworker who was in school for massage therapy, and he grabbed my shoulders one day. He couldn’t believe how “tense” I was. He made me feel like a freak, which I know I am anyway.