Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News LAST HOUR EXCLUSIVE: !SGS gangsters STAGE a DEADLY AMBUSH against MINUSMA contingent in GAO, MALI. 30+ soldiers killed.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Media reports that a convoy of the #Chadian armed forces that has passed through #Niger and is supposed to ensure the withdrawal of its #MINUSMA contingent fell into an ambush by IS-Sahel (terrorist group banned in multiple countries) elements near Ouattagouna in #Gao region.

Do you like ISIS or not? I can never tell

Do you like ISIS or not? I can never tell
If I'm reporting 'X', people call me Daeshi. If I report about Al-Sheboon, I risk being called 'AQdite'. But if I report about Azawad movement, you're calling me... what?

What can I do to avoid being labelled a "propagandist" if the most active groups staging deadly attacks are either AS, ISWAP and ISGS? I rarely report about other militant groups in the rest of the world. Sometimes, I report about the clashes between MILF v. DAESH clashes that occur in Maguindanao, Lanao, etc. I've also reported about the clashes between DMC and PKK (SDF) in NE Syria.

I never pledged allegiance to anyone. I'm an independent researcher (hobbyist) who likes to share news. I give facts, facts that could save people in due time... and that's what matters. Thank you, buddy boyo :blackpill:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back