Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Last friend I had ignores me every chance he gets

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
Can't say I blame him though, emotionally I'm completely retarded and I guess he saw that so if I try speak to him or message him he'll actively ignore me, we never have convos like we used to. FUCK my autistic self.

Silent treatment from "friends" is horrible.

Silent treatment from "friends" is horrible.
Oh god that was the word I was looking for.
These people actually just act like you're still friends with them, even though they ignore you all the time and secretly want to end the friendship.

guess hes not ur friend anymore

Oh god that was the word I was looking for.
These people actually just act like you're still friends with them, even though they ignore you all the time and secretly want to end the friendship.
I had this soft silent treatment many times, but I also experienced hard silent treatment. Where a "friend" looks away when you approach him, not even reacting to shouting and insults. Or just looks at you without saying anything. It's absolutely disgusting. If this ever happens to me again, I will go Joker on this person.

This happened to me a couple of times and I never understood why they did it.

Because I get along with him well and I enjoy talking to him and it's pretty depressing that I have no one else now.
:feelstrash: welcome try tofind friends on here

I had this soft silent treatment many times, but I also experienced hard silent treatment. Where a "friend" looks away when you approach him, not even reacting to shouting and insults. Or just looks at you without saying anything. It's absolutely disgusting. If this ever happens to me again, I will go Joker on this person.

This happened to me a couple of times and I never understood why they did it.

Sounds familiar. When I meet old classmates on some random occassion they most likely try to avoid me.

Just leave him boyo, no point attaching yourself on others. Live the solo life tbh

Sounds familiar. When I meet old classmates on some random occassion they most likely try to avoid me.
Weak German normies. My enemies used to try to avoid conflict as much as possible. I mean they avoided me but tried to make it look as natural and smooth as possible. But I fucking know. Only some pests would provoke and disrespect me in my face.