Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Larping faggot

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

Reads almost as gpod as the story with the incel teenage son

Another inceltears like sub

this dude sounds like a sexually depraved fuck, I don't think he's interested in studying incels, he just wants to brag and get validation from the incels there.

My face. That's the problem.

Reddit is full of spergs lmao
Normies bounce from subreddit to subreddit they aint got time to contribute content

I have not raped anyone though.

Reddit is full of spergs lmao
Normies bounce from subreddit to subreddit they aint got time to contribute content
View attachment 262892
>Only 1% of users contribute content to a community, while 99% lurk.

Complete cope, as the example of 4chan shows us. The autistic 1% was overcome first by depraved psychopaths who like killing cats and posting CP, and then the normie cattle herds behind them.

Stopped reading at " experimenting with a few guys"

>Only 1% of users contribute content to a community, while 99% lurk.

Complete cope, as the example of 4chan shows us. The autistic 1% was overcome first by depraved psychopaths who like killing cats and posting CP, and then the normie cattle herds behind them.
you know what I don't a single clue what im talking about
yeah because 4chan doesn't make you have an identity

4chan doesn't make you have an identity
For all practical purposes, pseudonymous websites like Reddit have the same ease of entry as anonymous websites like 4chan.

The main difference is the updoot system, which serves to promote social conformity and NT hegemony, rather than autism and independent thought.

another normie looking down on us.

he should unironically kill himself , fucking fag

For all practical purposes, pseudonymous websites like Reddit have the same ease of entry as anonymous websites like 4chan.

The main difference is the updoot system, which serves to promote social conformity and NT hegemony, rather than autism and independent thought.
JFL@calling us a cult

Sounds like a larp

As someone that harbors an interest in psychology and is taking clinical psychology courses along the path of a BA, why do incels act the way they do? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
(and experimenting with a few guys out of curiosity, no penetration though) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

this dude sounds like a sexually depraved fuck, I don't think he's interested in studying incels, he just wants to brag and get validation from the incels there.