Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LARPers In Turkey

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
There are millions of incels in turkey but they are incel in denial. They are manlet like me, they even have worse face than me, not rich or high status. But all of them have one thing in common and its larping. They always larp about how they have sex everyday with 10/10 stacies, stacies and beckies chasing for them. There are two possibilities of this overdose larping:

1) They are schizo.
2) They can't accept that they are truecel.

Even men in 50s 60s are larping about how they fucked stacies everyday while they can't even get hard jfl :lul:

They are not the alpha male. They are the ultra cucks and simps. These fucking clowns are the reason of inceldom in new modern Turkey.

Are turks white or brown dedsrs

Arabs do the same thing. An old coworker of mine used to LARP all the time about the pussy he was slaying and all that bullshit. In my mind I was like "bro, you're obese, poor and ugly af. You're not getting pussy." But I never told him. I let the poor guy cope.

Redpilled tradcucks tend to do a lot of this, and yes, ME people especially.

It's a combination of LARP and coping, OP sees it well.

Redpilled tradcucks tend to do a lot of this, and yes, ME people especially.

It's a combination of LARP and coping, OP sees it well.