Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Larp or actual rat?

AloneCel2

AloneCel2

Officer
★★★

I will find you and I will strangle you IT"cel"

who here has 2k posts

@edgelordcel HMMMMMMMMMMMM

pif-amoung-us-impostor-pif-amoung-us-impostor-kitchen-pantry.gif

He’s lying.

His edited post didn’t have the search button, which iirc shows up after 100 or something posts

I would be surprised if someone with 2000 posts on an incel forum was actually a normie. Bluepill Incel maybe

Okay. I don't know why you would waste your time on here if you actually have a life. Go and spend time with your partner or friends or whatever normies do.

His edited post didn’t have the search button, which iirc shows up after 100 or something posts
This is more realistic yeah

But it's way harder to really know who it is then

Too many of you keep writing about this button, soon they'll edit it in too. Would be better to say "certain button" or something, though they already know anyway.

Okay. I don't know why you would waste your time on here if you actually have a life. Go and spend time with your partner or friends or whatever normies do.
the point is that there are no lives for these people, bluepilled incels are still incels

Why would he reveal his Real post count he probably has an account on here tho

idc about this

“taken things into my own hands” :feelskek: by what larping here and posting 2000 times? yea that will show us. if youre reading this, kill yourself
If these peoples lives were so great, why would they need to obsess over us 24/7?

If these peoples lives were so great, why would they need to obsess over us 24/7?
every male on IT is an incel, fag or supreme betabuxxer. hopefully they all kill themselves soon

He seems very suicidal probably an incel in denial.Maybe he thinks he will get laid if he keeps sucking ITs dick jfl

He seems very suicidal probably an incel in denial.Maybe he thinks he will get laid if he keeps sucking ITs dick jfl

View attachment 1110610
they all are incels in denail. not sure what “tried to shoot myself” mean. he must be retarded and incompetent. hopefully he can figure out how to blow his brains soon

yea very hard to find out who it is :feelskek: only took me 15 seconds

View attachment 1110611
@SlayerSlayer @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Fat Link @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel banish this faggot immediately

and @Logic55 you should probably pick up that gun again and kill yourself for real this time

IT is faking these images, they tried doing it with Intellau too. Just lol at having a obsession with a bunch of subhumans on an incel forum so strong you start doing things like this. :lul:

disgusting people

IT is faking these images, they tried doing it with Intellau too. Just lol at having a obsession with a bunch of subhumans on an incel forum so strong you start doing things like this. :lul:
i deleted if you think its fake. why does it show the username at the top right? awful lot of effort they put in to this shit :feelskek:

IMG 2767

all this faggot talks about is killing himself. he needs to stop being a pussy and just do it already

i deleted if you think its fake. why does it show the username at the top right? awful lot of effort they put in to this shit :feelskek:

View attachment 1110615

all this faggot talks about is killing himself. he needs to stop being a pussy and just do it already
I think they make new accounts and then edit the username and image, what French said about the search bar is probably right. Just mentally ill things. :feelshaha:

I think they make new accounts and then edit the username and image, what French said about the search bar is probably right. Just mentally ill things. :feelshaha:
my apologies @Logic55 if they are impersonating you

lmao how much of a loser is this guy I hope he kills himself but choose a painful method

How the fuck do you get 2k posts while being repelled by the thoughts 99% of the users here have?
some people are so low IQ even being confronted with thousands of examples and evidence to our claims they will still live in a fantasy world. our only hope is that he kills himself soon

@incel god

i didnt get to strangle you, rest in piss