Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lanklet mogs robust manlet

fred_herbert

fred_herbert

Recruit
★★★★★
LapEpRk.png

oldcel baldcel

it's always bizarre seeing bodybuilders on the shorter side standing next to taller, normally proportioned people. they look awful..

He looks like an action figurine to me.

That guy isn't a lanklet

looks like a gymaxxed lanky, i bet he weights the same or more than the other guy

cyborgglory said:
it's always bizarre seeing bodybuilders on the shorter side standing next to taller, normally proportioned people. they look awful..

thats because of his horrible skinny fat tier legs, if he had muscular lower body he would look more proportional

JFL at the manlets legs!

hehe xd said:
looks like a gymaxxed lanky, i bet he weights the same or more than the other guy

cyborgglory said:
thats because of his horrible skinny fat tier legs, if he had muscular lower body he would look more proportional

either that or his wide ass coat
i was thinking about this one picture i saw of a golden-ratio greek god looking short dude standing next to some who was skinny and 6'4. it makes you think

Tall men will always mog short men, no matter what. What men think is “attractive” (eg wider body, broader shoulders, strong appearance) is not attractive to women. HEIGHT is what a woman looks for in a mans body (aside from face, obviously).

Being 20 years younger helps.

MayorOfKekville said:
Tall men will always mog short men, no matter what. What men think is “attractive” (eg wider body, broader shoulders, strong appearance) is not attractive to women. HEIGHT is what a woman looks for in a mans body (aside from face, obviously).

this has some logic to it because when i didnt know about gymceling i thought average skinny guy (not overly skinny, just skinny with SOME muscle, genetic muscle) had a good body, only after gymceling did i see all the flaws

so women dont know much about mens body and muscles so its like the dogs and the dog food vs luxury food where ignorance is bliss

Money/power can also play a role. Here's a manlet mogging 4 robust bodyguards.

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_1455235455858.jpg

Nice photoshop

That's not a fucking lanklet. JUST LOL, that dude isn't even in the galaxy of being a lanklet.

And he's Asian too.