Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lanklet Incel lives like a King in Thailand

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

lifefuel for whitecels
SEAmaxxing is legit

For most foreigners you can't stay in Thailand for more than a month. It's extremely difficult to get a long term visa. The government is a military dictatorship. JBW won't ascend in Thailand, unless they are rich fags, or have a uni degree. And if you mog this guy you're a volcel tbh.

This is a temporary happiness, eve tually he is gonna have to face the real world

The government is a military dictatorship.

I wish Germany had a military dictatorship. And lol at allowing foreigners to come in the first palce if you have a military dictatorship.

Dammit why was i born a curry?Just to suffer?!!!

For most foreigners you can't stay in Thailand for more than a month. It's extremely difficult to get a long term visa. The government is a military dictatorship. JBW won't ascend in Thailand, unless they are rich fags, or have a uni degree. And if you mog this guy you're a volcel tbh.
i thought every country was maximum 90 days
Dammit why was i born a curry?Just to suffer?!!!
yes

He looks like man, I look like fag

I wish Germany had a military dictatorship. And lol at allowing foreigners to come in the first palce if you have a military dictatorship.
They do it because the elites are greedy pigs. The king fucks harems while ricecels get mogged by whites. Don't think a military dictatorship won't fuck incels over.

Germancels need to take out merkel tbh.
i thought every country was maximum 90 days

yes
30 days in Thailand. One 30 day extension costs $60-$80. They won't let you stay long term unless you are over 50. Vietnam you can get 1 year visas. But expats go to Thailand for prostitution. The Philippines is much easier to extend a visa.

Last edited:
You have no idea how much I fucking hate myself. I’m white and somewhat tall but a face too ugly for the West.

I could go to SEA like the Philippines and find me a Catholic virgin bride probably easily but I’m too fucking sick and diseased to be able to do anything. The few people that have seen me here will confirm that my skin looks like a rotting corpse. It’s like being born a Chad but losing your dick in a childhood accident, I fucking hate being diseased!!!!!!

You have no idea how much I fucking hate myself. I’m white and somewhat tall but a face too ugly for the West.

I could go to SEA like the Philippines and find me a Catholic virgin bride probably easily but I’m too fucking sick and diseased to be able to do anything. The few people that have seen me here will confirm that my skin looks like a rotting corpse. It’s like being born a Chad but losing your dick in a childhood accident, I fucking hate being diseased!!!!!!
You can find many levels of foids there. You could easily find a looksmatch. But it isn't all fairy tales. Foids are evil no matter where you go.

You can find many levels of foids there. You could easily find a looksmatch. But it isn't all fairy tales. Foids are evil no matter where you go.
My looksmatch is rotting in the ground. I could send you photos if you want to see them. PM me.

Tallfags are on the top of my list of groups of "people" I hate. They are scum.

Good job on his part

Visa stories in Australia are [LIFEFUEL]™
Every one who comes here tells how they were underpaid, abused at work, and treated like shit
What is funny is when the sluts get on the media and complain. But nothign changes cos the farmers need cheap throwaway labour and the government needs farmers to produce food so nothing changes :feelshaha: and so the wheel keeps turning, spitting out mentally and sexuallly abused sluts and normie "backpackers"
I think it is the same elsewhere.

It's a great lifestyle, ngl, but going to Thai is extremely degenerate. Also, Thai people hate you and want to kill you. Make a baby with a noodlewhore - that is, if you manage to get a biological femoid - and it will be a hapa fag and the foid will beat the crap out of you at some point.

High end beta buxxing.

i wish i could SEAmaxx one day and live like king.

You may call it "paradise", but I call it basic needs.

It is certainly a peculiar dictatorship.