Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

language learning cope

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★★
anyone else learning another language or has attempted to? it could be a fun cope if u can stick with it. I am currently studying mandarin by myself. shit is so difficult but it would be cool to know english, spanish, and mandarin. i took 1 japanese class back in cc but i want to travel to china ngl
:feelsokman:

I used to study Haitian creole back in the day but I gave up due to boredom

I considered Spanish, opening myself to desperate third-world holes with a flash of my wallet and promises of a better future. Unfortunately no one really speaks Spanish here in the UK and my motivation for everything is lacking.

I considered Spanish, opening myself to desperate third-world holes with a flash of my wallet and promises of a better future. Unfortunately no one really speaks Spanish here in the UK and my motivation for everything is lacking.
Maybe Spanish isn't the best for you, try hindi or urdu based on the UKs large south asian population

Good. Do you plan to ascend in China?

Maybe Spanish isn't the best for you, try hindi or urdu based on the UKs large south asian population
Haha- the thought did cross my mind. The various alphabets and sentence structure are fucking stupidly difficult to learn, even Cyrillic was hard for me. Easiest language for English mother-tongues is Norwegian, Swedish etc (Stacy-central) so no point. I'll just give up forever and stop deluding myself. There is no short-cut to gf except money. The whole thing is just a cope, losing myself in my fantasies. I'll never have a Latina just because I learned Spanish. I am sperging.

I tried to learn French back in school and it was horrendous. Later I tried learning Russian. I learned the Cyrillic alphabet in 2 days, but afterwards never bothered with the actual language.

Good. Do you plan to ascend in China?
it does come to mind, a faint chance that it's different from the west when it comes to foids, but from what i've seen, they're the same. especially with the fact that average height in the major cities is already 5'9+. it's mostly an interest of how I like chinese food and how the architecture looks crazy

it does come to mind, a faint chance that it's different from the west when it comes to foids, but from what i've seen, they're the same. especially with the fact that average height in the major cities is already 5'9+. it's mostly an interest of how I like chinese food and how the architecture looks crazy
I see. Wish you the best in your studies.