Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhales tend to WAY overestimate themselves

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
One thing i've noticed is that thin/normal weight/slightly overweight women tend to overestimate themselves by around 2-3 points. The average 5 thinks she's about a 7 and most 7's think that they are a 9 or a 10 on average.

Landwhales, on the other hand, tend to overestimate themselves by around 5-10 points. For example, a -3, 60-year-old, Mexican, morbidly obese, lardass at my workplace calls herself a "cougar" , touches men on the arms, back etc. and thinks that she's beautiful. She think's that she's a 7, so she overestimated herself by 10 points. Another dwarf,obese, Hispanic lady at work is a 2/10, but acts like she is a 8/10. She gets Botox/plastic surgery and spends loads of $$$ on haircuts on clothes, hits on high value men and talks in a "sexy way" despite looking like a typical Walmart shopper.

A 4 out of 10 rejected me for being bald even know i was better than her

This is just the juggernaut law in effect

This is just the juggernaut law in effect
Both of those "people" I mentioned have overweight and obese husbands.

Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble.

Both of those "people" I mentioned have overweight and obese husbands.

Most obese, ugly, sub human, freak pigs are forced to settle with low quality (overweight or obese) or low income non-white men.

Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men. The only exception is usually with low income black/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble.
This may be down your location I rarely ever see fat with with fat men for me

This may be down your location I rarely ever see fat with with fat men for me
Are you Americans?

Almost every obese woman I see is with another overweight or obese man.

My guess is that you are South American or something?