Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhales exercise one time and get more praise than you will gymcelling for 1,000,000,000,000 years

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This has over 1 million likes and 20,000 comments praising her. Obligatory Dogpill at the end also.

Aside from all the "yasss kweens" and praising from cucks, that is also an objectively horrible thing to do for someone at her weight.

Her risk of seriously injuring her knees/ankles or just flat out having a heart attack while jogging at 400 pounds far outweighs the miniscule calories she is burning.

Could achieve bodybuilder status and people would still say "everyone improves their health, you're not special."

the way she runs looks funny

Lol the landwhale can barely move

It's over if you get that fat,
Some research said that 99% obese people will always be obese JFL

Also, fuck normshits

Her looksmatch is currently stranded on a beach

Exercise, especially running, is probably counter-productive when you're that fat.

She's going to get knee injuries.

Fucking fatass americunt

look at this FUCKING AMERIFAT jogging in her peaceful carefully constructed americunt suburbs

clown world for allowing people to get this fat

idiocracy

Hope her joints remember the torture she put them up to and crack just because she's a stupid landwhale who wanted to show off with her deep care for her health. Stupid bitch just put on nice jogging footwear and ran down the street. Yet gets praised like she saved a baby from fire. Truly a clown world.

Last edited:
Fucking fat degenerate slob

Aside from all the "yasss kweens" and praising from cucks, that is also an objectively horrible thing to do for someone at her weight.

Her risk of seriously injuring her knees/ankles or just flat out having a heart attack while jogging at 400 pounds far outweighs the miniscule calories she is burning.
Yes running is a terrible idea for her size. Kills knees and joints. She should focus on diet and walk. Obligatory: I’m sure she still fucks Chad.

my thoughts exactly. knowing how to maximize output without damaging yourself, as well as finding the right balance between burning calories and taxing your body is literally one of the key essentials in actually being fit/healthy. normies only react to sensation though so they just see a fat woman running and don't even consider this

Sad to know that hog probably gets more pussy than me.

She needs to starve herself for a few months and just drink water to keep hydrated

Foids are retarded. She should just literally water fast for 2 weeks, and at that weight she will drop possibly 40-50lbs.

My sister is a female gymcel as well, gets a shitload more attention for it than I ever will

VOLCEL
IF
YOU
WOULDN'T

There is so much ER-suifuel content in this tiktok video that I need to drink a whole bottle of coffee liquor to calm down

coffe liquor reminds me all the great nights I spent drunk with my IRL incel friends

Fuck the disgusting cucks in this world who've basically made women the Gods of earth.

I was borderline anorexic, gained 20+kg (whilst remaining relatively lean) in 3-4 years. Started going to the gym. Put up 2/3/4 in under a year. Nobody cares. I didn't even do it for any "attention" or "praise". I did it for a better life and what have I received? Looks of disgust everywhere I go and dirty looks. I'd probably receive hate and death threats if I attempted to even share my journey online. Once again. I despise women.

Hope her knees explode under her girth.

JFL, fat cells consume calories, she is likely burning easily 2500-3000 calories a day due to her metabolism. The amount of extra calories she would burn from jogging 1 km is ~150-200 calories. Then she pats herself on the back and continues eating 4000 calories a day.

JFL, fat cells consume calories, she is likely burning easily 2500-3000 calories a day due to her metabolism. The amount of extra calories she would burn from jogging 1 km is ~150-200 calories. Then she pats herself on the back and continues eating 4000 calories a day.

literally this, actual physical exercise is insignificant compared to proper dieting or even starving when it comes to losing weight

fucking hambeast look at that fucking HAMPLANET and the way it runs so funny. Fucking retard

She probably saw the ice cream van driving in the other direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back