Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Landwhale whines on reddit and gets tons of sympathy within minutes

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★

femcel====no chad so ldar :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

femcels are volcels

Femcels are such weird creatures I don't know where to begin with them. If you are truly an undesired female, why not picking one of many incels on here and going on a date with him? In case you're not from his area, you can download dating apps or chat with some guys on social media and try your best. An ugly female has a higher sexual market value than an ugly male, so why even bother making an account?

Femcels are volcels, to be honest.

If shes actually ugly, then she’s coping and took the whitepill.

Okay, what happiness did she "make" for herself? I'm assuming she's still single.

Femcels are such weird creatures I don't know where to begin with them. If you are truly an undesired female, why not picking one of many incels on here and going on a date with him? In case you're not from his area, you can download dating apps or chat with some guys on social media and try your best. An ugly female has a higher sexual market value than an ugly male, so why even bother making an account?

I guarantee femcels do not view the people on this site as human

reminds me of my HTN friend who kept chasing after a stacy in high school and curbed tons of beckies to be with his """"beloved"""" only to be heartbroken time and time again

The only way a foid can be a femcel is if she is fat or black.

Fat asses, or niggers. Always.
JFL

What a joke
Doesn't that fat nigger understand that some chad will have sympathy on her because she has a vagina, and fuck her? Foids live life on easy-mode, even a fat sheboon can find a man to fuck on her.

Last edited:
No such thing as a "femcel." They co-opt our plight, and ignore the available suitors they definitely have. Fuck that bitch.

Must be obese :feelskek:

Only recently when life changed drastically for me..
:foidSoy:Chad fucked me:feelsgah:

Foids that are fat AND black mog the forum to oblivion in SMV.