Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Landwhale starts petition demanding airlines give “plus size” passengers free seats

Should fatties get free seats on planes?

• Yes, I’m a fatcel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I’m a skinnycel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

4ZGSXDB.jpg

A plus-sized woman has demanded airlines provide free extra seats and make bathrooms bigger so that larger passengers can fly comfortably.
Travel blogger and body positive advocate Jae’lynn Chaney has divided opinion after starting a petition that urges the aviation industry to “protect” plus-size travellers.

The 26-year-old believes that all larger people should be entitled to a free second and third aeroplane seat if needed due to their size.

“Let’s just state facts, plus-size travellers need more space,” the Vancouver, Canada resident said in a TikTok video.

So shoukd fatties get free seats on planes because they don’t fit in one seat? As someone who can fit in one seat, I say no. I’m interested in the view of fatcels though, particularly if they agree with this landwhale.

Last edited:
Maybe in the cargo hold

lose weight fat cunts

They can have free seating near the door of the plane but the catch is once the place is high enough they will be pushed off.

It would still weigh the plane down though
True, but the ones who have a ticket for seat and take up someone else's could be offered this. Go in the cargo hold or get off the plane

Why morbid obesity is called plus-size if foid? I understand 5-10 excessive kg, but not 100

lol

airplane seats do suck tho even for skinnycels like me
I never had a problem with the seats unless if I was unable to recline it because of someone big behind me or if they were too stiff.

And we’re the ones told to self-improove

Kek