Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale Lindy West got herself a tall normal weight ethnic male

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Women cannot lose in the 21st century.

JennyJimenez_416-780x1086.jpg

fabb220a680da628f304094b86bf6304d7-13-Lindy-West-lede-b.rvertical.w570.jpg

lindy8.jpg

tenor.gif

>difference in height
>difference in weight

looksmatch 2020

How tall is he?

only way for an ethnic to ascend in 2020

I want to dropkick her in her face.

Nah. Tall starts at 6'3/6'4. 6'1 is a fairly mediocre height.

No fucking way. I dont think you know what 6 foot 1 actually looks like. A lot of 5'11 people claiming that height probably confusing everyone, but its actually kinda tall.

No fucking way. I dont think you know what 6 foot 1 actually looks like. A lot of 5'11 people claiming that height probably confusing everyone, but its actually kinda tall.
Nah, I know what 1 inch taller than me looks like lol. It isn't tall, it's just above average. You're not going to stand out in a group of young middle-class white and black males.

Brutal ragefuel tbh

Nah, I know what 1 inch taller than me looks like lol. It isn't tall, it's just above average. You're not going to stand out in a group of young middle-class white and black males.

Average young height in many developed countries is like 180cm. 6 foot 1 is 186cm

A two inch+ difference is noticeable enough. Taking into account all the population, you come across as tall except in holland.

Im 5 foot 9, and when I wear thick boots I actually feel bang on average (normally I feel just under). If 1.5cm can make a difference, 6 cm will make a big difference.

Last edited:
Average young height in many developed countries is like 180cm. 6 foot 1 is 186cm

A two inch+ difference is noticeable enough. Taking into account all the population, you come across as tall except in holland.

Im 5 foot 9, and when I wear thick boots I actually feel bang on average (normally I feel just under). If 1.5cm can make a difference, 6 cm will make a big difference.
You do realise if it’s average it means 1 in 2 people will be taller?
You can also exclude the bottom percentile of heights because the only heights that matter are that of your competition and women don’t see those below 5’8 as men.
This brings up the average.
Even 6’1 barefoot women aren’t super uncommon in the west.
I work at a large retail store. Everyday I see 5 or more women who are taller than me and I’m 6’0.

because the only heights that matter are that of your competition and women don’t see those below 5’8 as men.

You say that, yet manlets are getting laid while you rot over here with the rest of us. Imho under 5 foot 6 is where the real problems begin. Face is king.

You do realise if it’s average it means 1 in 2 people will be taller?

yes I know this. I didnt think average means everyone is the same height lol.

Last edited:
This is why lowering your standards does not work for inkwells because even the bottom of the barrell dates several points up. Any lower and we're digging up corpses that died in the 1800s.

You say that, yet manlets are getting laid while you rot over here with the rest of us. Imho under 5 foot 6 is where the real problems begin. Face is king.

what manlets are getting laid?
Those with top-tier faces? Maybe. Those who fuck land whales? maybe.
Lmao 5’6 is a death-tier height. Women will see you as an asexual chihuahua.

6"1 not tall???????????

Statistically speaking it’s very tall and only a small percentage of men are that height or taller. Foids aren’t rational though. They want the best of the best. 6’1” just barely meets their insane standards.

They are like Nazi death camp guards unloading people from trains. Unless you look like a guy from a Hitler Youth recruiting poster, they will swipe left to send you to the gas chambers.

Last edited:
Is that normal weight?
I'm asking cuz I ahve no idea.

Women cannot lose in the 21st century.

JennyJimenez_416-780x1086.jpg

fabb220a680da628f304094b86bf6304d7-13-Lindy-West-lede-b.rvertical.w570.jpg

lindy8.jpg

tenor.gif
gross , lol.

i am afghan/paki hybrid living in Uk and everytime i see some decent ethnic with a fatass white women i just give them that pity look,,

to get a 5/10 solely based of looks, you need to be close to tyler maher level legit.

she has statusmaxxed and probably moneymaxxed.Amazing that she married an ethnic to be honest.

gross , lol.

i am afghan/paki hybrid living in Uk and everytime i see some decent ethnic with a fatass white women i just give them that pity look,,

to get a 5/10 solely based of looks, you need to be close to tyler maher level legit.

Indeed. 8+ is needed today to get a slim 5/10 Becky in her late mid teens through twenties and early 30's.

6+/10 and tallfag BetaBux when's she's hitting the wall at 35+.