Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhale in front of me at the LCBO

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Two landwhales in front of me. They're hideuous as fuck. Short, ugly, severely overweight. The entire genetic trash package, just got lucky and was born with a pussy.

Anyway, they didn't get IDed. Obviously. They look old and fat as fuck, probably late 30s. One whale gets butthurt because this is an insult to a toilet.

I hear one of them say "I had my first kid at 19". Can you imagine? Having your first kid at 19 years old? When I was 19 years old I didn't even know any girls, I was playing video games and watching the sopranos all day.

Ruined my day. That such disgusting, stupid, fat and ugly whores are already having kids at 19. I cannot stress enough how ugly and fat these stupid cunts were. They reeked of subhumanity. I legit was repulsed even looking at their direction the same i am looking at a piece of rotting dog shit on the street.

Feel bad for the kids. If born male, no doubt 100%, incel as fuck.

men who fuck landwhales are cucks and should be stoned

Female privilege. Being born with shit genetics while being praised for having a hole between their legs.

Photo l

In the eyes of society and soycucks they are all "strong and independent" no bad genetics trait can dewomenize a women, but in foids eyes, for a man to have even 1 or 2 bad genetics trait, is death sentence.

Last edited:
Fucking nasty ass landwhales need to stop reproducing, they have a hole between their legs so they don't suffer but their sons are gonna suffer as incels

Imagine their kids. They will grow up to be omega truecels

Did they stink? I bet they stunk.

Brutal. And even those 2 dumpsters with legs have orbiters

In the eyes of society and soycucks they are all "strong and independent" no bad genetics trait can dewomenize a women, but in foids eyes, for a man to have even 1 or 2 bad genetics trait, is death sentence.
Fucking nasty ass landwhales need to stop reproducing, they have a hole between their legs so they don't suffer but their sons are gonna suffer as incels

In Canada, getting laid is a miracle.