Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Landwhale have spring break

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This is a Goldie oldie, but I just noticed even landwhales go to spring break, oblivious to the fact that they are landwhales, and probably get some kind of simp validation.

We don't really get young people this obese anywhere I've lived, so burgercels, do you see this a lot, while you are rotting, and does it trigger you too???

Skip to 0:22

View: https://youtu.be/Gmm2se1HXOM

Corona chan will take care of them

I wouldn't say it's super common, but you do see people like that out and about. Maybe not every day, but you see them.

I wouldn't say it's super common, but you do see people like that out and about. Maybe not every day, but you see them.
But I mean that confident?? You see people like that in Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, even China and Australia, but they will never go out, and their parents will slam the shit out of them for being like that.

This aunty in my office was giving me a hard time because I eat so much, then referred to her own granddaughter as a pork chop! And she was probably a US size 6-8

Their looksmatch is probably eating mcdonalds at home and crying to death because his rope wasn't able to handle his weight

Lmao I will laugh so hard when corona-chan takes care of them. It would be gigs lifefuel

Lmao I will laugh so hard when corona-chan takes care of them. It would be gigs lifefuel
It won't do shit because they're young.
Any incels actually interact with these kind of people? Like does anyone understand how they're so confident and happy????

Think he means obesity related diseases?
Meanwhile for men it's million dollar a year spend Marvel/DC physique, or statusmaxx and fatmaxx like DiCaprio
I thought of that, some part of my mind turned to a nastier idea though. Thankfully it probably wasn't that.
Any incels actually interact with these kind of people? Like does anyone understand how they're so confident and happy????
Validation is worth more than anything to women. Culture is to validate all women, all women are happy. Funny how that doesn't work with men when the same rules are applied, maybe because they're not applied, since men can be at fault but women cannot, or maybe men just aren't wired to give so many shits about how much their friends can compliment them.

That’s brutal. Hope they spread it to their family members then. Next best thing that can happen