Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale gets beat up by crowd

fat bitch, they should've stoned her

Looks like a zoo

Blacks most privileged raza del Estados Unidos

She was race-outnumbered massively to start with, very bad idea to also then be a stupid, hamheaded idiot and try and pick a fight with a Tyrone lol :feelskek: :feelsgah:

She was race-outnumbered massively to start with, very bad idea to also then be a stupid, hamheaded idiot and try and pick a fight with a Tyrone lol :feelskek: :feelsgah:
Foids think they're untouchable

She thought her white foid halo would save her from being harmed.
Foids think they're untouchable
Has she forgotten St. George Floyd, supreme being and holier than thou absolute Deity, and also the new Religion of Black Lives Matter.

Jfl times are a changing for so-called "white privilege."

Has she forgotten St. George Floyd, supreme being and holier than thou absolute Deity, and also the new Religion of Black Lives Matter.

Jfl times are a changing for so-called "white privilege."
I bet if a white crowd did that to a fat black foid BLM would be pissed.

I bet if a white crowd did that to a fat black foid BLM would be pissed.
We had to take the knee for George Floyd (Hypothetical, none of us did obviously. Well maybe some Blackcels but you get the picture), but if THIS happened, every white family in the Western world would have to offer up one member for sacrifice to be fed to these apes.

I ain't hardly bullshitting :dafuckfeels:

this is what white genocide looks like

that fat ass nigga cunt :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Love seeing landwhales get beat down for being cunts.

Hate knowing how a nonblack crowd would be crucified for doing the same shit to an entitled black foid.

She got off light because she’s a female

Tf she doing there?
Racial Conflict 101

Looks like meats back on the menu boys!