Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhale disgusted by me

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Today at the store I was looking at this obese girl, she was maybe 5'6"/167cm and 200lbs/90kg.
The reason I was looking at her was she had a lot of tattoos and I was imagining what possessed her to want to go to a guy and pay him a lot of money to inflict pain on her in order to decorate her revolting blubber. I was probably smiling a bit at the thought, but was then brought to reality by the disgusted look she gave me before she turned away.

I'm gymmaxxed and she's built like the queen of sea cows and yet in 2019 someone like me shouldn't even dare to look at someone like her. Right now she's probably eating the tub of ice cream she had in her cart and I've just finished my steamed veggies and chicken and tonight I'll treat myself to a peach.

Why do I even?

She look like this?:

I wonder when landwhales get tattoos, they get charged extra by artists because more ink is needed to get those tattoos?

Today at the store I was looking at this obese girl, she was maybe 5'6"/167cm and 200lbs/90kg.
The reason I was looking at her was she had a lot of tattoos and I was imagining what possessed her to want to go to a guy and pay him a lot of money to inflict pain on her in order to decorate her revolting blubber. I was probably smiling a bit at the thought, but was then brought to reality by the disgusted look she gave me before she turned away.

I'm gymmaxxed and she's built like the queen of sea cows and yet in 2019 someone like me shouldn't even dare to look at someone like her. Right now she's probably eating the tub of ice cream she had in her cart and I've just finished my steamed veggies and chicken and tonight I'll treat myself to a peach.

Why do I even?
Cause you are a being of value .
And you respect your own body .
She look like this?:

View attachment 136290

I wonder when landwhales get tattoos, they get charged extra by artists because more ink is needed to get those tattoos?
Just imagine how she looks when she looses weight or gets old .... or both.
Im cringing just imagining it .