Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landwhale blowing up at couple kissing

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Support

• Landwhale

• Couple

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
This is an older video from couple years ago, but still funny as hell.

Although the landwhale is disgusting as hell, she blew up for a legit reason. The degenerate couple was making out and PDAing like there was no tomorrow in a fast food restaurant.

Seeing something like that would make me leave the establishment and get food elsewhere ngl.

I was wondering who you support in this scenario. The landwhale or the couple?

No foid worship, but seeing her doing this makes me think hope is not lost for ALL foids tbh.

Critical support for landwhale

Based for speaking up against the degeneracy of PDA

based landwhale but for the sake of her being a roastie I support neither

I am going with the landwhale. Although she's a whale, she's right.

I do support the landwhale, but we all know if a Gigachad wanted to make out with her there and then she'd do it.

I support the beast.

jealousy breeds toxicity

JFL at the cucks siding with the landwhae. A lot of secret white knights here and fatty lovers.

Reluctantly on the landwhales side on this one, fuck people who engage in PDA's in this hypergamous incel hellworld. They know what they're doing.
JFL at the cucks siding with the landwhae. A lot of secret white knights here and fatty lovers.

PDA'ing in our incelworld is worse than being a landwhale, she's right about this. I wish I was low inhib enought to scream at good looking people who engage in pda.

hope they all die tbh. Landwhales should be publicly tortured until they lose weight.

Apathy is my power

It isn't anybody's fault that the landwhale couldn't get Chad's dick, its only her fault.

both are stupid, op is a cuck for having hope. they are all terrible imo.

landwhale is just mad because she didnt get any kiss in the last 2 month and felt like an femcel for a moment jfl.

delete this cringe thread.

Kissing and lewd in public should be forbidden, and although the argument in question is correct, her personal motives do not match what is right and proper, she is no better than the other foid.