Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Landwhale at my university

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So there is this fat chick at my university.
Several years ago I noticed her profile at a dating site.
Every time I checked local profiles, I'd see her there. She'd update her profile once in a while.

Now the other day I saw her on tinder and liked her but she didn't like me back.

I just find it interesting that someone so fat is looking for a long time relationship for years but doesn't lower her standards

karate kick her in the head

I just find it interesting that someone so fat is looking for a long time relationship for years but doesn't lower her standards
She doesn't need to :feelshmm:

Every time I checked local profiles, I'd see her there. She'd update her profile once in a while.

Now the other day I saw her on tinder and liked her but she didn't like me back.

Just do another winter war against her

When I did my one experience with Tinder (0 matches), I actually saw one girl I went to HS with. Approximate looksmatch. Shocking that we didn't match. The Pareto Principle is completely applicable to online dating (and female attraction in general)... She can get better men then me. That Landwhale... she can do way better than your sorry ass. Welcome to the 21st century dating world...women are privileged yet still victims.

kill that beast boyo grab the harpoon

A hypergamous whore as any other.
kill that beast boyo grab the harpoon
Cosplay as some Jap harpooner for cuckoldween and wield a harpoon toy and chase her around lol.

karate kick her in the head
77530686 02E6 4E4C BCCB 077C4F06ED8B

She's probably been pumped and dumped by chad several times but she doesn't understand he won't commit
Sorry but she does, it's just that it's still better than having a LTR with you, which she could have any day she wanted if she so wished.

What is an animal doing at your uni?

Not surprising. all holes entitled to white tall chad only

she will probably end up with a chadlite.

Double standards irritate the fuck out of me. I once knew this girl who was like 5' 2'' but weighed around 220 pounds. Yet she still expected a perfect looking man. At one point, she lowered her absurd standards and tried to get with me, but then immediately ran off because i was "too nervous" by her advances. I mean, her advances were very unexpected, so yeah i was nervous, even if i was kind of into it and thinking i finally found myself a partner. Was some serious suicidefuel for a while.

liking a fat girl and she doesn't even like you back lmao :soy::soy:
just keep the little self-worth you may have and don't use those trash apps

Commit kung fu panda

Double standards irritate the fuck out of me. I once knew this girl who was like 5' 2'' but weighed around 220 pounds. Yet she still expected a perfect looking man. At one point, she lowered her absurd standards and tried to get with me, but then immediately ran off because i was "too nervous" by her advances. I mean, her advances were very unexpected, so yeah i was nervous, even if i was kind of into it and thinking i finally found myself a partner. Was some serious suicidefuel for a while.
I dont blame you for being disgusted.

Also in before "volcel if you wouldnt"

I hate fat ugly women more than anything.