Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Landlordmaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1enznnw/is_my_roommate_a_predator/

I'll try to keep it short. I moved here a few years ago. I am in my 30s and the house owner is as as well.
Every single girl he has invited to stay here wound up dating him shortly after. And they are always fresh out of high school. Yes, 18 years old. He's in his 30's, and strictly dates people that just graduated. They always have problems with their parents or home life, so he makes it seem like he's "Rescuing" them, but he's clearly manipulating them and taking advantage of their situation. Because he waits until they're 18, he cannot be charged with any crime. But he meets these young women BEFORE they turn 18. Then he convinces them to abandon their family and move across the country. After a year or so they go home and he finds a new one.

This could possibly work to ascend if you have a property :feelsEhh:

I know one of my options now:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

The foids are 18 years old therefore, he is not a pedophile/predator. :feelsthink:

Nigga's living the dream.

But he meets these young women BEFORE they turn 18. Then he convinces them to abandon their family and move across the country. After a year or so they go home and he finds a new one.
So, basically, questionable choice of bedmates aside, this dude is... harmless? If the dude was actually abusive, beating them or torturing them emotionally, I'm 100% sure this person would have mentioned them. So, those girls just agree to get whisked away to another part of the country for a time to live with a person they obviously find attractive. They aren't abused physically or mentally/emotionally, with said person paying all of their bills and them basically just living their life on someone's else dime while having sex with said someone, whom, once again, they quite clearly find attractive, and then return back to their families from this quasi-isekai experience with no apparent traumas or problems.

Is the OP actually angry with what his roommate is doing, or does he either wish he were the one doing it, or was the young person in a gender swapped version of this in the past? Or, plot twist, OP is actually female and she's just envious?