Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel landlord brings his daughter into this house, WHY??? , fck im fucked

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLOOD LustER "
★★★★★
that cunt got value and even more vale bc Im DaUgHtEr oF LnDlRd haHa bOi, and she propably fucks left and right knowing or soon knowing that im a fucking nerd chilling in room all day

but theres is ofc a chance to fuck that thing, and gain auto respect and value for doing so, and dumb as foids are she propably may can spoil me

but yea let me dream tho dont even know if shes sexy, just got the information that shes getting in here ( on the first floor tho, LOL )

wish me luck guys, either im getting marked very hard and rumours spread or i got the luck of the lucks

And the award for nonsensical diatribe goes to...
Rock

but theres is ofc a chance to fuck that thing,
No there is not, you are ugly, neet, and in the best case she will keep you orbiting around while texting her friends/chads about "this creep where I live that stays in his room all day and keeps bothering me" while faking being nice with you.

No there is not, you are ugly, neet, and in the best case she will keep you orbiting around while texting her friends/chads about "this creep where I live that stays in his room all day and keeps bothering me" while faking being nice with you.
high iq, but im gonna ignore that cunt anyways

why do you even give a shit? its not like she can enter ur apartment

things are about to get crazy for sure

and she propably fucks left and right knowing or soon knowing that im a fucking nerd chilling in room all day
Over for you. Hope you at least like masturbating while hearing her get fucked silly by random Chads and Tyrones :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

she gonna introduce her chad to him, poor guy, hope things get bettER

200/100 IQ post

that cunt got value and even more vale bc Im DaUgHtEr oF LnDlRd haHa bOi, and she propably fucks left and right knowing or soon knowing that im a fucking nerd chilling in room all day

but theres is ofc a chance to fuck that thing, and gain auto respect and value for doing so, and dumb as foids are she propably may can spoil me

but yea let me dream tho dont even know if shes sexy, just got the information that shes getting in here ( on the first floor tho, LOL )

wish me luck guys, either im getting marked very hard and rumours spread or i got the luck of the lucks

Do you even english?

I always thought this guy was fucked up. where does he even make his videos? is that accent fake? he capitalizes on memes and then retreats until a new one comes up.

I predict you'll get a "hi how are you" and proceed to be ignored for the rest of her/ your tenatdom

Just be Jesse Pinkman and fuck her theory