Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landlady's landwhale daughter was impregnated by a muslim refugee and is now kicking me and my family out of our house.

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★
I live with my parents while studying at a university in North-Western Europe. The house we currently live in is the only home I've ever known. I grew up in this house.
A few weeks ago my parents visited our landlady to pay the rent like they have they done every month for over twenty years. This time, however, my parents were told that our landlady's daughter was already seven months into an unplanned pregnancy and that we only have two to three months to find a new place to live and move out. The daughter is an almost fifty year old landwhale who barely worked in her life and now teaches our national language to muslim refugees from the ME who arrived here recently. Apparently she had sex with one of the males that she teaches and got pregnant. She then demanded of her mother that me and my parents be evicted from our home with barely any time to find new accomodations. The main reason being that the mother, our landlady, is understandably ashamed of her daughter and does not want anything to do with the child or the father.

Me and my family have been living in hell ever since we got the news. We were already dealing with so much other shit that was being thrown our way, like my grandmother almost dying, and now we were told that if we didn't find something else very quickly we might be forced to live on the streets. Luckily we did manage to find something decent and I started feeling better about the whole situation, that is, until today when a birthcard arrived in our mailbox sent to us by the landwhale after giving birth to her offspring. The card is half in our language, and half in fucking Arabic, with stuff like 'inshallah' all over it. I've heard that the father only speaks Arabic and the landwhale has already fully submitted to this guy and his entire religion by giving the child a muslim name that I can't even spell.

JFL, I hate foids. A fifty year old, retarded landwhale WHO WAS STILL LIVING IN HER MOTHER'S HOUSE manages to have sex and pass on her genes while I rot. A retarded muslim refugee who does not even speak our language manages to have sex with a local foid and pass on his genes while I rot. My parents spend decades taking care of this house, filling it with memories and making it our own only to be kicked out because some fucking cave troll was too autistic to use a condom. JFL. This clown world deserves to burn.

I don't blame her tbh it seems like it was her only shot at having a family.

I don't blame her tbh it seems like it was her only shot at having a family.
I do blame her. Because she is a retarded whore who failed to use basic protection me and my family are being forced to change our lives. A foid who still lives with her parents and has a shit job that pays minimum wage should not be allowed to have children. The foid has no money and the father is a refugee with no job. That child will be raised in poverty.

I do blame her. Because she is a retarded whore who failed to use basic protection me and my family are being forced to change our lives. A foid who still lives with her parents and has a shit job that pays minimum wage should not be allowed to have children. The foid has no money and the father is a refugee with no job. That child will be raised in poverty.
The refugee certainly shouldn't be in the country in the first place.

Typical refugee and typical whale foid. I hope you and your family settle down well in a new home.

Hope the muslim puts her in her place

God it sounds like even if you're a hamplanet fucking piece of shit you can still have sex. Just end it now.

Actually there is no big difference who impregnated her, rapefugee or chad. But this whole situation is sucks, be strong.

I'd rather stay virgin than sticking my dick in a 50 year old landwhale, this refugee guy was probably incel and this was his only shot.

Your privilege.

JFL, I hate foids. A fifty year old, retarded landwhale WHO WAS STILL LIVING IN HER MOTHER'S HOUSE manages to have sex and pass on her genes while I rot. A retarded muslim refugee who does not even speak our language manages to have sex with a local foid and pass on his genes while I rot. My parents spend decades taking care of this house, filling it with memories and making it our own only to be kicked out because some fucking cave troll was too autistic to use a condom. JFL. This clown world deserves to burn.
That's just the state of the world in the modern day