Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

לאחר שצרכתי את הכדור השחור, התחלתי לשנוא את הממים של הג'יגאצ'אד

HonklerBBCwarrior

HonklerBBCwarrior

Paragone
★★★★★
הם רק סגידה לצ'אד. מישהו אחר מרגיש אותו דבר עם כל הממים הגיגאצ'אדים האלה? זה רק "אני נראה כמו ג'יגאצ'אד אז הטיעון שלי תקף יותר" שנשמע כמו בדיחה בהתחלה אבל זה מה שהנורמים עושים irl

Nigga speaking in enchantment table

טוב, איפה אחיי הבומרים?

htf does everyone on the fucking forum know a billion fucking languages what the fuck is wrong with me ban all multilinguals

htf does everyone on the fucking forum know a billion fucking languages what the fuck is wrong with me ban all multilinguals
They are probably using google translate

אני לא סובלת להיות בקרבת גויים, המראה שלהם עושה לי בחילה.טוטאל קיבל מוות. הרבו אותם עם אפלים והפילו אותם בג'ונגל

אני שונא את כל האנשים המושכים, אני מלא קנאה כשאני רואה אחד.

Kike speech bubble 1

Oyyyyy veyyyyyyy

ככה נראית סתימת פיות. יש לך את הזכות המלאה לכתוב על מה שאתה רוצה.
לא רק לשופרות מותר לדבר, ולזה מתכוונים אלה שכותבים לך.

Free palpatine
הרגע הזה, אחרי שבוע שאוגדת שלימה מבתרת את עזה רק למענה, החייל פורץ לחדר בלב שוק הומה אוייבים, ושנייה לפני שהוא מרים אותה על הכתף הוא שואל בעדינות אם זה בסדר. רגע שמזכיר לנו מה זה להיות ישראלי.

@faded @Copexodius Maximus

In the first half of the 1960s, the Foreign Ministry continued to examine plans to encourage the emigration of Arab refugees from the Middle East to Europe, particularly to France and Germany. One option that was considered was to find them jobs in Germany, which was then in dire need of working hands. During 1962, Israeli officials examined the possibility of finding employment for Palestinian refugee laborers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The initial checks done for this plan, known as “Operation Worker,” and the correspondence involved, were kept completely under wraps.

Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back