Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Ladies, this is your sign to give the short guy a chance"

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★

Here is the original tiktok. Comments are viewable on a computer. Highlights I gathered in <2 mins:

Yep, take it on the chin!

...and now the cuck apologizes on behalf of the mysterious boogeymen.

Now, this one serves as an example of something:

Bluepillers are COMPLETELY incapable of grasping the reality that many facets of personality are deterministic. How is a "short king" going to have "Tall Energy" when he's been receiving the message of the other comments all throughout his life? It's not to Chad's credit that he's confident - of course he's confident when everyone he's met has validated him. It would require a Herculean effort (and no other failos) for a short man to exude the "energy" she demands, and yet it's just assumed to be a given. Life is not a video game where to bump one stat, you need to dump another. Advantages stack on advantages; disadvantages stack on disadvantages. Somehow this isn't water to the public.

#
Looks = Personality

This is what happens when you give freedom to foids.

Enjoy it.

I hate the term short king in general. I'd rather be called a manlet tbh

Killing these women would not be immoral

Here is the original tiktok. Comments are viewable on a computer. Highlights I gathered in <2 mins:
View attachment 1229256
View attachment 1229259

Yep, take it on the chin!
View attachment 1229257

...and now the cuck apologizes on behalf of the mysterious boogeymen.
View attachment 1229260

Now, this one serves as an example of something:
View attachment 1229261
Bluepillers are COMPLETELY incapable of grasping the reality that many facets of personality are deterministic. How is a "short king" going to have "Tall Energy" when he's been receiving the message of the other comments all throughout his life? It's not to Chad's credit that he's confident - of course he's confident when everyone he's met has validated him. It would require a Herculean effort (and no other failos) for a short man to exude the "energy" she demands, and yet it's just assumed to be a given. Life is not a video game where to bump one stat, you need to dump another. Advantages stack on advantages; disadvantages stack on disadvantages. Somehow this isn't water to the public.

Rl is like a video game in the sense that it is like a modern shit balanced hero shooter there are like three characters who are way overtuned and get about 60-20% pick rate the rest are unused or moderately playable competitively.

The same people who would say eugenics is something bad, not ironically...

Yet again foids prove Blackpill fucking cunts i wanna hurt them

Foids will be foids

Nothing new under the sun here