Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ladies SECOND

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

The sigma male grindset never stops :smonk:

Tried watching it but stopped after episode 3, didn't like it.
Reminder that @Napoleon de Geso thought this hot garbage was based :soy::bluepill:

Reminder that @Napoleon de Geso thought this hot garbage was based :soy::bluepill:
it has it's based moments
don't expect it to be based 100% of the time, too high a bar

>yearns for gender equality
Gigacucked

Konosuba is shite

>yearns for gender equality
Gigacucked
Konosuba is shite
You're not understanding the context: he's yearning for gender equality from the standpoint of gynocentrism, which would be an improvement.

You're not understanding the context: he's yearning for gender equality from the standpoint of gynocentrism, which would be an improvement.
I understand perfectly, I'm just very tired of guys using this argument to have a sneaky way of opposing gynocentrism. Sure you provide some pushback, but you just reaffirm the position that everyone should be equal, which I think is wrong and very counterproductive in the long run. It's essentially the conservative methodology:
1. Left takes a position
2. Left oversteps that position
3. Conservatives accept the basic position in order to call the left hypocrites
4. Repeat
5. Lady MAGA

I understand perfectly, I'm just very tired of guys using this argument to have a sneaky way of opposing gynocentrism. Sure you provide some pushback, but you just reaffirm the position that everyone should be equal, which I think is wrong and very counterproductive in the long run. It's essentially the conservative methodology:
1. Left takes a position
2. Left oversteps that position
3. Conservatives accept the basic position in order to call the left hypocrites
4. Repeat
5. Lady MAGA
I don't see Kazuma as legit affirming the position though, he's just using it for purposes of banter.
In this case he actually uses it to convince her to bathe with him.

Tried watching it but stopped after episode 3, didn't like it.
Was it that bad. I have the entire 2 seasons downloaded and lying around.

I don't see Kazuma as legit affirming the position though, he's just using it for purposes of banter.
In this case he actually uses it to convince her to bathe with him.
I suppose, but KonoSuba is still a bad anime. I just can't relate to shows where the MC is surrounded by women.

I suppose, but KonoSuba is still a bad anime. I just can't relate to shows where the MC is surrounded by women.
Any anime we could utterly 100% relate to would be fucking boring/depressing.

Even stuff like welcome to the NHK / zetsubou sensei is a ridiculous LARP/upgrade on our lives, as relatable as it might otherwise be.

I can't relate to Golgo 13 because I'm not a badass muss sniper who fucks whores every night

I can't relate to Higurashi because I don't live in a quaint town with a single-room school and a giant garbage dump full of KFC

I can't relate to Umineko because I don't have an awesome suit and live on an island

I can't relate to Clannad because there's no dango family dumplings for sale

I can't relate to Naruto because I'm not a tranny

I can't relate to Bleach because there isn't a little girl living in my closet

I can't relate to Legend of Galactic Heroes because I have no IRL friends to talk about politics with

I can't relate to Akage no Anne because I don't live on a farm.

I can't relate to Akazukin Chacha because I'm not a werewolf

Except y'know, for all the things in anime we can't relate to, there are still subtle aspects you CAN relate to just enough to enjoy the experience.

Any anime we could utterly 100% relate to would be fucking boring/depressing.

Even stuff like welcome to the NHK / zetsubou sensei is a ridiculous LARP/upgrade on our lives, as relatable as it might otherwise be.

I can't relate to Golgo 13 because I'm not a badass muss sniper who fucks whores every night

I can't relate to Higurashi because I don't live in a quaint town with a single-room school and a giant garbage dump full of KFC

I can't relate to Umineko because I don't have an awesome suit and live on an island

I can't relate to Clannad because there's no dango family dumplings for sale

I can't relate to Naruto because I'm not a tranny

I can't relate to Bleach because there isn't a little girl living in my closet

I can't relate to Legend of Galactic Heroes because I have no IRL friends to talk about politics with

I can't relate to Akage no Anne because I don't live on a farm.

I can't relate to Akazukin Chacha because I'm not a werewolf

Except y'know, for all the things in anime we can't relate to, there are still subtle aspects you CAN relate to just enough to enjoy the experience.
You make a good point, perhaps "relate to" is not the term I'm looking for. But, animes where the MC is surrounded by women, or is really OP still bother me. I think I could more closely relate to being a werewolf than being some guy who is successful with women.

That's not the only reason I dislike KonoSuba, but to be honest I watched it years ago so I wouldn't be able to give you a solid critique.

animes where the MC is surrounded by women, or is really OP still bother me
It's all about context tbh.
Overlord and Slime Isekai are both overpowered as fuck but still manage to be pretty interesting because just like Superman it's not necessarily about who can kill you while you're in self-preservation mode, but how you can affect others / influence the world and the added risks it requires.

I think I could more closely relate to being a werewolf than being some guy who is successful with women.
This doesn't make sense because 100% of werewolves are successful with women.

That's not the only reason I dislike KonoSuba, but to be honest I watched it years ago so I wouldn't be able to give you a solid critique.
Why does it even need one? It's not meant to be taken overly seriously. It's a snack, it's a good time.

Hey bro give me a solid critique of Isshoni Training