Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Lactose intolerance

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I really do not understand how it's work. Does eating cheese,yogurt cause diarrhoea when you're lactose intolerance or this just when you drink milk directly.

Some high IQ cels help me

Yeah, milk and dairy and the symptoms can be stomach pain, nausea, and lots of gas. That's why it's typically a good idea to take Pepcid a little over an hour before or Zofran.

most diary
Dairy me that was silly...

I really do not understand how it's work. Does eating cheese,yogurt cause diarrhoea when you're lactose intolerance or this just when you drink milk directly.

Some high IQ cels help me
The digestive system does not process the lactose is dairy products, which means intestinal problems can occur. I'm not an expert or anything but I'm pretty sure it's because the intestines dont absorb the nutrients properly. Idk. You can probably find some actual smart person writing it in Turkish...

I can drink milk without limit

I'm not lactose intolerant, but I know some people that are, and they can't have most dairy products (yogurt is usually fine, though). It depends on the individual --- some just get gassy and bloated, others get diarrhea

Yeah, milk and dairy and the symptoms can be stomach pain, nausea, and lots of gas. That's why it's typically a good idea to take Pepcid a little over an hour before or Zofran.
Try smoking tobacco to ease the stomach pain

lactose intolerant individuals don't have the enzyme to break down the sugar properly. it is more prevalent in the nigger population.

That's why it's typically a good idea to take Pepcid a little over an hour before or Zofran.

I wouldn't be surprised if I happen to be lactose intolerant.

Most diary? Someone must be really excited to spam if they won’t even bother to spell dairy right. Or use the shift key for that matter.

I'm white enough not to have it.

6348.jpg

nicuu avi

It varies, some people have a stronger tolerance to dairy then others

My dad is lactose intolerant. He just has to shit a lot when he eats dairy. Ice cream, cheese, milk, cheesecake, all that shit makes him want to shit.

Apparently lactose intolerance is pretty popular among anyone who isn't white. Euro-niggas loved sucking on cow titties so much that they developed genetic immunity I guess.

In the Ayurvedic parlance, it's known as "Kapha-Purisha" in Sanskrit (or "booger-shit" in plain English).

If you discharge abnormal amount of mucus, that means you have been infected with bacteria/ameoba (Dysentery) or you have some form of lactose intolerance. Stop taking all form of dairy products immediately.

Also if you are from one of these dark-blue colored countries, you might be genetically lactose intolerant.

1024px-Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg

I have lactose intolerance and when my shit becomes hard, I take a small amount of milk to keep my shit rolling again.

I highly doubt the racial aspect of it tbh. I’m black and I drink it just fine. So can every other black person ive come across

It’s funny when females claim to be lactose intolerant and then guzzle down Chad’s cum like an Irishman guzzles beer.

I highly doubt the racial aspect of it tbh. I’m black and I drink it just fine. So can every other black person ive come across
I know plenty of mulatto people who can drink it, but they commonly get at least minimal stomach problems from it, like getting a lot of gas.

Plus, that correlation between race and lactose intolerance isn't absolute, it's more about the percentages. There is a percentage of white people with lactose intolerance just as there is a percentage of black people without it. It's just that on average whites are much more lactose tolerant than blacks or Asians.