Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lacking self-hatred feels psychotic

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2020 11 20 15 28 40 mormonsagainstdrugs u mormonsagainstdrugs   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

In response to the last statement, it feels like we are on a lower level of Hell than they are in the sense that incels like to watch bestgore videos and read FDS to remind ourselves how scary people can truly be and stay educated on certain people to watch out for and stay away from. If we are water, women are our oil, and that's simply the nature of it. There's a lot to unpack :soy: on this comment in general, but I can't even . . .

I will say though that one of the things that irk me most about IT types is their fundamental disdain of self-hatred, while hating braggadocio (except when Chad does it), and the general sense of left-wing authoritarianism that only reminds me of the most batshit Randian assholes- only that they apply these Randian ideals to the dating market, yet act like fucking commies economically. Too many inconsistencies for a non-NT to deal with, yet they FUCKING hate autists that blame their autism for not being able to thread the needle between self-hatred and braggadocio. IT holds even more hatred in their hearts than incels. They claim to care about autism, yet they fundamentally don't care that many of us are incapable of detecting sarcasm even. YET STILL FAIL TO SEE THAT THE REASON WHY LOSER MEN HATE THEMSELVES, is exactly because of the insurmountable and inconsistent standards they set and are completely obvious about :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Honestly, they should fucking appreciate our self-hatred. Our self-hatred is a gift to the world. It's simply the emotionally correct response toward the status quo. Would you rather us be proud for who we are???

I actually vehemently HATE people who lack self-hatred. There is nothing more robotic and inhuman to me than a person who can deflect the horrid and unfair tribulations beset upon them. That is a sign to me that you lack humility. That you are a psychopath out to exploit the weak. That you don't care about those lesser than you. That everything about you is about your own narcissistic interests. And that you proudly think life is a perpetual ponzi scheme where better people are meant, nay obligated, TO FUCK EACH OTHER OVER. NO fuck that, and FUCK YOU. This is why the world deserves a fucking incel rebellion. It is those who lack self-hatred that are truly strong. THE FUCKING CHADS, that because of the strength THEY HORDE, fucking deserve to be smited at their prideful kneecaps.

Last edited:
They're not entitled to security from words they don't like

Exactly. How would they react if a low value male presented himself with confidence? They would STILL make fun of him, regardless. It’s as if they want any reason to justify their innate hate towards ugly people.

I think you can be humble without self hatred. I get what you mean though.
It's simply the emotionally correct response toward the status quo. Would you rather us be proud for who we are???
True.

Nothing is scarier to women than low status subhumans tbh

You're misunderstanding them, they hate you by default, the reasons they come up with are created after the fact.

Think about wolves, omega wolves will be straight up hunted and slaughtered by their own pack.

They hate you because they're told to hate you

Last edited:
You're misunderstanding them, they hate you by default, the reasons they come up with are created after the fact.

Think about wolves, omega wolves will be straight up hunted and slaughtered by their own pack.
I give them my soul and tears, and it's still not enough for these sadists

FDS is utterly insane.

Honestly, they should fucking appreciate our self-hatred. Our self-hatred is a gift to the world. It's simply the emotionally correct response toward the status quo. Would you rather us be proud for who we are???

I actually vehemently HATE people who lack self-hatred. There is nothing more robotic and inhuman to me than a person who can deflect the horrid and unfair tribulations beset upon them. That is a sign to me that you lack humility. That you are a psychopath out to exploit the weak. That you don't care about those lesser than you. That everything about you is about your own narcissistic interests. And that you proudly think life is a perpetual ponzi scheme where better people are meant, nay obligated, TO FUCK EACH OTHER OVER. NO fuck that, and FUCK YOU. This is why the world deserves a fucking incel rebellion. It is those who lack self-hatred that are truly strong. THE FUCKING CHADS, that because of the strength THEY HORDE, fucking deserve to be smited at their prideful kneecaps.
:lul:
Textbook definition of slave morality, such an awful sight.

nigga cliffs?