Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lacking a goal and motivation. Still working on youtube channel and protest atm

LomaxDelarge

LomaxDelarge

Recruit
★★
Hello, brothers. I'm a lost, lonely, depressed soul who has kinda been super isolated recently, like I'm in a bubble. I've been in and out of the hospital for severe mental illness and I've been trying and failing at making friends. I just don't have much goals or motivation for anything. So I'm trying to plan for stuff. Right now I'm focused on creating a new youtube channel (last one was terminated) where I preach the incel gospel and I also want to protest on the streets of my city. But that doesn't seem like enough. I'm just kinda lost and don't know what to do with my life or what I want really. I want to be an influencer, y'know? Like gain some real attention, draw more attention to the incel movement. With YouTube it's kinda hard because mainstream platforms reject those kind of ideas. I've been trying to quell my loneliness by talking to people but they mostly just ignore me. I need some sort of stimulation, some sort of something. Anybody have any suggestions on things I can strive toward in my journey to become an incel influencer? Any ideas on how I can attract attention and viewers? Anything would help. I wish there was another platform besides youtube I could use where I don't have to walk a careful line on the TOS, but I don't know of any others. Nothing that would attract attention at least. Anyway, thanks for reading, my brothers. Godspeed

I feel your pain. Only life goal I have left is FIRE (financial independence, retire early) but that will take years so I am losing motivation