Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lack of willpower

R

randomcel92

Banned
-
How are incels supposed to find the will to get out of bed every morning to wageslave at a job they hate when most people see us as subhuman and treat us like dogshit

Last edited:
I haven't been going to work for 3 weeks now. I'm surprised they haven't fired me yet.

I haven't been going to work for 3 weeks now. I'm surprised they haven't fired me yet.
Are they still paying you? If not, how do you know you haven't been fired?

NEETbuxx will set you free buck0

Yes sometımes I dont have will to do anything.life is just pointless bro

How are incels supposed to find the will to get out of bed every morning to wageslave at a job they hate when most people see us as subhuman and treat us like dogshit
High iq

My old math teacher from highschool told me that he once had a job where his direct superior got fired and they forgot about him, but kept him on the payroll. His office was in the basement of the building and nobody really went there so he just kept going there for 8 hours and doing nothing, then went home.

I guess this was before computers were really a thing so he quit the job after 6 months out of boredom. If I could bring a decent PC in that would be my dream job. LDAR with pay lmao.

I want to work at home so bad, I'm working on learning free lance coding and video editing so I can quit my job and do NEET part time or whatever

Dunno . No motivation

I try so hard... but in the end... it doesn't even matter

it's really hard to motivate myself for uni, I stopped going to the classes and just learning from home, its too frustrating going out and seeing good Looking foids everywhere and you'll know no matter what you do they still go for chad

Well I'm 25 now and since barely graduating high school. I've been at about 10 jobs due to eventually missing too many days for not having the motivation to wage slave, I've lived with my folks until now so it's not like I've been homeless or anything. As for college, I never went after high school because I already knew I would have failed had I gone and I would have had student loan debts to boot. Atm I continue to wage slave to pay down my credit card debt, after which I plan on looksmaxing with plastic surgery. Once that's done I may consider going back to school idk yet.

Same.

I mean basically I've been fired a shit ton of times but since I dont have a criminal record or disability I can keep trying lol. I also lie about the amount of time I spend at the jobs so it doesnt look like I've been jumping around on paper. I get a feeling that my employers know I dont have a fucking thing to lose unlike my coworkers with families and shit. All I gotta worry about atm is my credit card debt which I will inevitably pay off...

I quite like my job, although it's a low end job with no career prospects. I have no motivation to look for another job, or even do anything at all when I'm not working.

Last year I tried harder than ever to get at least a date or more ambitiously a relationship - and I got nothing but constant rejections in return. What's the point of trying? This year, when I've not been working, I've been LDARmaxxing.

I try so hard... but in the end... it doesn't even matter
This song hits home now. And since it doesn't even matter, there's no point in trying anymore.

If you're not living the NEET life, it's the need to maintain the status quo that gets you out of bed