Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lack of pussy to fuck will mentally destroy almost any man

A

AlexDelarge

Veteran
★★★★★
Fuck all these redpill retards imagining they are bhuddist monks… lack of pussy will fuck you up, its impossible to stay immune to it if you have working balls

Throughout my life i was almost always composed, smart and making the correct decisions. Only times i got humiliated, or got myself into bad shit it was all due to lack of pussy.

I dont know a single incel/sub5/guy who gets no pussy who is not completely fucked up and crazy.

Lack of pussy destroys everyone. Sometimes i fool myself i come to peace with it. Its impossible unless i cut my fucking balls off

its impossible to stay immune to it if you have working balls
I masturbated 4 times yesterday. Yet I can control my horniness I think some men here do not have erenyeagerian genes in them

Fuck all these redpill retards imagining they are bhuddist monks… lack of pussy will fuck you up, its impossible to stay immune to it if you have working balls

Throughout my life i was almost always composed, smart and making the correct decisions. Only times i got humiliated, or got myself into bad shit it was all due to lack of pussy.

I dont know a single incel/sub5/guy who gets no pussy who is not completely fucked up and crazy.

Lack of pussy destroys everyone. Sometimes i fool myself i come to peace with it. Its impossible unless i cut my fucking balls off

Either you're born with a pussy, or you spend your entire life obsessing over and chasing pussy.

Not only pussy, but affection and community too. Inceldom comes with the lack of all these things. You get a lot of your basic needs denied and it fucks you up.

Like you, I was composed, calm, and collected when I was young. I was capable of making and maintaining friends. After years of loneliness, I've become insecure, weak, weird, awkward, resentful, and socially anxious.

Yes bro, all these copers talking about stoicism and remaining happy alone, are either in relationships themselves or miserable like us. You can't control external factors and they determine your mood.

yea people who don't have cat avis are all fucked up mentally

these are my observations

Soyjack Posters for Sale | Redbubble
ok incel

That`s why i have to masturbate everyday to even keep sane

Like you, I was composed, calm, and collected when I was young. I was capable of making and maintaining friends. After years of loneliness, I've become insecure, weak, weird, awkward, resentful, and socially anxious.

Same. It's painful to remember how vibrant my life was as a child. In fact, when I was younger, people used to make fun of me at school because I was smiling all the time. Fast forward to a few years ago when I was working, and people used to ask me why I never smiled and always look so depressed.

kind of sad when you realize this and how pathetic men are to rely on vile foids so much

pussy is beginning and the end of a man's life

Monkmaxxing is cope for most men