Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lack of guaranteed payoff is one of my main frustrations

• Thread starter Jeffery Epstein
  • Start date
Jeffery Epstein

Jeffery Epstein

Recruit
★★★★
No guarantees studying hard will result in a great job.

No guarantees your job application will even receive a reply

No guarantee gymmaxxing will make girls like you.

Or surgery will make them like you.

Or paying for dating apps will get you laid

That is one of my main frustrations. Having to make an effort again and again in what is basically a lottery contest. Will what you did help you get work or get laid? Who knows? It’s a complete crapshoot. It’s like baking a cake while following the recipe to the letter and still end up with an uneatable mess. Meanwhile you see people who also follow the recipe succeed and or don’t follow it and still succeed. Maybe due to looks or luck they were born with. Something you can’t gain through hard work.

That is why people lose motivation, they were given bs solutions that is the equivalent of running on a treadmill. Just work and work without progress. Eventually you run out of patience and just LDAR. And we’re seen as crazy or lazy for reaching a logical conclusion.

It is also explains why people go ER, they feel like they’ve been lied to and led on a wild goose chase. They feel insulted and used which inevitably lead to anger.

Last edited:
Life lacks a 'guidance' that our past generations enjoyed. It's like in HOI4 where you as Nazi Germany is rushing USSR and captured Stalingrad, and the next victory point is at....vladivodtok (far east Russia), your only choice is to keep pushing with no guarantee of success, and the country gets progressively less developed as you push towards the eastern side.

Autistic analog I know, but it really highlights what I struggle at the moment.

I feel this way too I am studymaxxing right now but there is no guarantee I will enjoy the jobs with this degree after heck no guarantee on a fucking job for a long time no guarantee having a job helps me ascend no guarantee AI does not just replace my job. And this is all with just ONE ambition in my life.

Going to the gym does not help with girls for a majority of cases IMO but I get your point.

I agree

Human society in the past was more streamlined, people mostly grew up knowing and learning their future role

Nowadays, for most people, it's down to whether you're NTmaxxed enough to impress job interviewers and are a normie that has networking and connections

Without a link to the tools, land, blood and soil, soyciety has made things into a popularity contest rigged towards foids and Chads

Yeah, I have a decent job, but completely lucked into it ... got my first job as teacher assistant because the university department was content with my master thesis, then later got a job because some company thought I could do a project for them ... didn't have to apply "regularly" even once up to now.

Some people also luck in the dating world, it's just how it is. The difference is that as having a job increases tax revenue, there is high government interest in getting people on track, so there are lots of courses. For dating, you only have misinformation and gaslighting.

Hard work always pays off quit comparing urself to someone else’s results u retard, niggas think shit will just be handed to them without them lifting an inch of their ass