Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lack of eye contact with foid

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So after being on test for over 6 months I am more assertive and not as shy and such. Today at work I talked with an attractive girl and while I made direct eye contact I noticed she broke eye contact for an extended length of time. Does this mean I was intimidating to her or she just didn’t want to look at a sub 8 male?

She just didn't want to look at a sub 8 male.

I wish I could have some test-c, it's so fucking over for unresourcesful cels like me

She just didn't want to look at a sub 8 male.

I wish I could have some test-c, it's so fucking over for unresourcesful cels like me
That’s what I take. Good old Cyp.

She definitely thought you were creepy, so probably both

not like it matters, if she doesn't ask you out she is not attracted to you and that's it

I think I intimidated a foid once. Back in high school, i was in an art class using a glue gun. A foid walked up to me and asked to borrow it. She looked terrified, and spoke to me quietly. The thing is, I am not scary at all. If anything, she probably got scared when she saw my face because of how ugly i am

She definitely thought you were creepy, so probably both
Good I kinda take pleasure in creeping out foids and inconveniencing them by talking to them

That’s what I take. Good old Cyp.
FUCKKK how did you get it? I heard some trainers at the gym sell, but I don't wanna ask a random trainer and get kicked out.

So after being on test for over 6 months I am more assertive and not as shy and such. Today at work I talked with an attractive girl and while I made direct eye contact I noticed she broke eye contact for an extended length of time. Does this mean I was intimidating to her or she just didn’t want to look at a sub 8 male?
sometimes I beard max until I look Moslem.
Then I walk into Walmart, get myself a towel in the bath section and make a Turban.
Then I begin Walking slowly through the aisles while making sure to sing an audible nasheed to myself before turning at each Corner.
Best Shopping experience ever, you will not Encounter a single Person the entire time.

she want that d
not like it matters, if she doesn't ask you out she is not attracted to you and that's it
girls onyl make the first move when youre 8 or above .
as a normie you have to put in work .

sometimes I beard max until I look Moslem.
Then I walk into Walmart, get myself a towel in the bath section and make a Turban.
Then I begin Walking slowly through the aisles while making sure to sing an audible nasheed to myself before turning at each Corner.
Best Shopping experience ever, you will not Encounter a single Person the entire time.
I want to learn Arabic to intimidate normies.
she want that d

girls onyl make the first move when youre 8 or above .
as a normie you have to put in work .
:chad:

I avoid all eye contact with people but yeah, she probably just wanted to look for Chad

FUCKKK how did you get it? I heard some trainers at the gym sell, but I don't wanna ask a random trainer and get kicked out.
I use a TRT clinic based out of Florida

She was looking for a Chad.

Will girls maintain eye contact with ogremaxxrd chad?

same here, 0.1 second of seeing your subhumanity is enough for them

If you're not a high T ugly af ogre, then she wasn't intimidated. She just felt uncomfortable because of your stare.

I often hang out with a chaddamlite and he literally looks into chicks' souls but they return the favor because he's gl. Meanwhile they ignore me because I'm subhuman.

I often hang out with a chaddamlite and he literally looks into chicks' souls but they return the favor because he's gl. Meanwhile they ignore me because I'm subhuman.
Broootal.

Op you have autism

There is no such thing as "intimidating" a foid JFL the entire law and world is on their side wtf do they have to get intimidated about? If they feel like ruining your life they easily can with some lie the entire legal system will side with on them on

Chads co