Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Lack of economically attractive men to blame for decline in marriage rates"

RandomAcc332311

u/RandomAcc332311 avatar

•1 day ago
I hate bringing it up because all the incels mention it but the 80/20 rule really is true. Seems like 100% of girls are wanting to date the top 20% of men. If you're one of these men, you have very little reason to commit to a relationship because dating has never been easier.
With dating apps being so favoured towards women, many of these guys will happily go on dates or sleep with women who realistically are below their league. This just further perpetuates the problem because women go on dates with these successful guys and assume that means they are in the same league and will eventually settle down with one. In reality the guys won't commit and you have the majority of women going on dates with the same small group of guys complaining about good guys not wanting to commit.

Marriage rates deserve to decline until divorce rates hit zero.

Suck it up cunts.

CaseClosedEmail
u/CaseClosedEmail avatar

•17 hr. ago
I concur. I had the same discussion with my gf and this is a real phenomenon. High quality men, let’s say top 10% will receive about 80% of the attention from women. This will mean that these guys earn good money are attractive AND most importantly have a good personality (good social skills, have hobbies and friends)
As an example, I have a friend like this and he will fuck a new a girl every 2 weeks and other friends that never had sex in the last 2 years.
This guy had 100 matches on Tinder in 3 days. More than I had in a year basically
Upvote9DownvoteReplyreplyShareShare

Weird how it’s always the man’s fault.

Theres a comment saying "Proof that women are gold diggers"

Dating apps = eugenics

"economically attractive" = milking men for bullshit like jewelry, granite countertops, etc

Except men have not gotten poorer over the years. In fact, women lost financial ground to men during the pandemic.

It's jut that women now demand wealthier and more handsome men than in the past. They see nice lifestyles on Instagram and a pelthora of handsome faces on Tinder. And suddenly the men in her trailer park community (or even middle class apartment complex) aren't good enough.

only way a billy bux beta 5/10 can "settle down" nowadays is to be "economically attractive" by buying sluts their dream mansion, cars, clothes, etc

she will leave in 5 years anyway

The only thing that attracts today's women is the length and thickness of Chad's dick.

What they mean is you need to make 7 figures to get laid as a sub 5 male :society:

Imagine grinding that hard to just betabuxxx toilets. Lmao

Lack of In-Shape Virgins to Blame For Low Marriage Rates or Females Being Hypergamous Whores -The Blackpill Bugle

You know, we really need to start ignoring reddit.