Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lack of any Israeli ground invasion and overall lack of news today from the middle East is making me angry.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Why can't Israeli pussies just start their offensive, they will get clapped. Maybe they don't want to give me any lifefuel. Bastards.

You'll have plenty of news when Israel attacks Iran.

You'll have plenty of news when Israel attacks Iran.
Hopefully, there's been nothing today. I hope that retarded president of yours doesn't stop the supreme leader from retaliating.

Why can't Israeli pussies just start their offensive, they will get clapped. Maybe they don't want to give me any lifefuel. Bastards.
Didn't a shitload of them die yesterday and get airlifted

Probably happens tomorrow when Khamenei is giving the Friday prayers speech.
Could happen on October 7th Also. As a way of them taking Revenge. But tomorrow also seems very likely.

Hopefully, there's been nothing today. I hope that retarded president of yours doesn't stop the supreme leader from retaliating.
The president has no power in Iran.
Specially in military matters it has zero power.

Lebanons decline in the last decade is insane.

Back in 2015 you had living conditions most Eastern Europeans could envy.

Now you have a shitload of Syrians with no housing, currency is toilet paper, Beirut port explosion and now constant bombardent of civial areas.

But he can still influence the president if I'm not wrong? Didn't he admit that he asked khamenei not to retaliate, because, the West told him that they would get a ceasefire done if Iran doesn't retaliate?

Lebanons decline in the last decade is insane.

Back in 2015 you had living conditions most Eastern Europeans could envy.

Now you have a shitload of Syrians with no housing, currency is toilet paper, Beirut port explosion and now constant bombardent of civial areas.
:feelsbadman:

But he can still influence the president if I'm not wrong?
He can talk to him and influence him verbally yeah.

Didn't he admit that he asked khamenei not to retaliate, because, the West told him that they would get a ceasefire done if Iran doesn't retaliate?
Hadn't heard of that. Extremely low IQ move if he did that because after a year of negotiations and the timings of """potential ceasefire deals""" it's now obvious that ceasefire is just a tool in the hand of whites to stop the resistance from making moves.

The regime gauges public opinion through the elections.
Non-existent turnout and the election of a 'reformist' has clearly caused them to thread on the measured side.