Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Labor pain is just an excuse made by foids to not produce non-Chad's offspring

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
They feel no pain when they get double penetrated by Tyrones or fuck a horse or take a Bad Dragon dildo inside them but when it comes to pushing a baby out it suddenly starts to pain?

Men have no idea about a woman's anatomy so women came up with all these stupid things about menstrual cramps and labor pain so that they can act oppressed and gain sympathy. On account of these so called ""painful"" things they endure, men shower them with rights and privileges and stuff.

It even gives women an excuse to not reproduce. They will call men oppressors and make excuses about pain when it comes to giving birth to a non-Chad's baby. But they will gladly endure any kind of pain if they had to give birth to Chad's babies.

Its all about deceiving men and using us to make women's life better and easier. What we go through is much more painful than any woman ever think about.

Inceltears include me in the screenshot!

How does science measure pain? According to the "scientific" stuff I've read, labor pain is real because of how wide the baby is.

How does science measure pain? According to the "scientific" stuff I've read, labor pain is real because of how wide the baby is.
Yea i hate women and they lie about everything but a fucking baby coming out of your vagina is clearly going to hurt. Low IQ inceltears bait tbh

Foids complaining about re-producing, the irony.

They've had their sweets, then they need to have their sours. Fucking deal with it.

Women should be forced to breed with and birth incels as punishment for being born women.

According to science pain is different for each person too so no idea how they measure a woman's pain in labour when there is a differentiation even between fucking hair colour for pain thresholds ngl

Yea i hate women and they lie about everything but a fucking baby coming out of your vagina is clearly going to hurt. Low IQ inceltears bait tbh

Have you seen a Bad Dragon dildo? Its as wide as a baby.
They orgasm when they put it in.
And women never complaint when they have to reproduce Chad's babies, that's for sure.

And women never complaint when they have to reproduce Chad's babies, that's for sure.
Most women dont own dragon dildoes
What do you mean complain? Like cry in pain because a baby is coming out their vagina? Because im pretty sure 100% of women would be in pain

I saw something the other day actually. Those are insane. If they can have those then we should get to have sexbots.

I saw something the other day actually. Those are insane. If they can have those then we should get to have sexbots.
Exactly
Most women dont own dragon dildoes
So you do agree that women who own dragon dildos won't feel any pain, right? So if those women are having pain that means they are faking it just to get sympathy.
What do you mean complain? Like cry in pain because a baby is coming out their vagina? Because im pretty sure 100% of women would be in pain
No. Most of them are not. Every woman rides the cock carousel and fuck hundreds of Chads. They don't feel anything down there.

You know what. FUCK YOU. Take the foid's side white knight. Everything you don't agree with isn't an IT bait cuck. AND DON'T REPLY TO THIS.

Last edited:
What is this stupid bait thread? It's not about length, it's about how wide the baby is. Chad's dick is not even getting close to how wide a baby is. Please do a better baiting thread next time.

Also most women don't own dragon dildos and then even not every woman has a dildo in first place.

What is this stupid bait thread? It's not about length, it's about how wide the baby is. Chad's dick is not even getting close to how wide a baby is. Please do a better baiting thread next time.

Also most women don't own dragon dildos and then even not every woman has a dildo in first place.
Don't have any word other than baiting retard? I mentioned bad dragon dildo too. Look it up. Or maybe you forgot how to read before making this stupid comment cuck. You are the fucking bait. Cuck.

If you are so inclined towards taking the woman's side why don't you go over to a feminist page and spew misandrist bullshit over there.

It can't be compared to experiencing trauma in the balls.

Labor """"pain"""" is a drawn out over minutes.

A blow to the testicles is like the cumulative total of the entire labour but in a shorter time frame.

This thread is pretty low IQ tbh ngl.

I don't understand how you can deny that labor pain is real. Are you trying to tell us that every single woman in the history of our species has lied or exaggerated the pain?

This thread is pretty low IQ tbh ngl.

I don't understand how you can deny that labor pain is real. Are you trying to tell us that every single woman in the history of our species has lied or exaggerated the pain?
Yep.
And I don't need to explain myself to you. Think whatever you want. Don't like this thread. Don't see it. It's that simple.

realistcel i like it

Don't have any word other than baiting retard? I mentioned bad dragon dildo too. Look it up. Or maybe you forgot how to read before making this stupid comment cuck. You are the fucking bait. Cuck.

If you are so inclined towards taking the woman's side why don't you go over to a feminist page and spew misandrist bullshit over there.
What is wrong with you? Science is science and being blackpilled doesn't change that. What I said was in response to what you said, so I dont get the "Look it up" shit. Pull yourself together dude.

Its funny when some women literally just shart out a baby with zero pain or effort. Absolutely mogging other women with vaginalcanalmaxxing.

Yep.
And I don't need to explain myself to you. Think whatever you want. Don't like this thread. Don't see it. It's that simple.

When you say bizarre and borderline retarded shit, yes, you absolutely do need to explain yourself. And likewise, if you want to be taken seriously.

If not, then call it a shitpost and move on.

I have heard women say that "having a baby is like pushing a watermelon out of your crotch" to describe the pain. But after looking up average newborn sizes compared to average watermelon sizes. Watermelons on average have an est 3x larger circumference. This goes to show how over exaggerated their claims are

Posts like this are one of the reasons that everybody thinks incels are hypocrites. There really should be a rule against posting lies or obvious bullshit if we ever want outsiders to take us serious.

I have heard women say that "having a baby is like pushing a watermelon out of your crotch" to describe the pain. But after looking up average newborn sizes compared to average watermelon sizes. Watermelons on average have an est 3x larger circumference. This goes to show how over exaggerated their claims are
Exactly. They exaggerate it a lot to get more sympathy.