Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Labor Day weekend

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I spent the whole weekend rotting at home alone. Not one friend called, texted or messaged me asking if I wanted to do something.

That sounds like a weekend well spent to me. I legitimately get annoyed if someone interrupts my LDAR session by texting/calling me

No friends for your face

Yea same here, I made a post on Saturday related to labor day weekend. Technically its still the labor day weekend. Since folks working from home don't really work thursdays so they were off a long time ago.

This was a 4-5 day weekend.

Also fuckin suifuel thats its 80 degrees in SF. Thats like a really hot day for this place.

People enjoying their lives out and about with their friends, family, and partners. Fucking non-stop.

Slept like 15 hours a day sleeping this past weekend pure rotting :fuk:

Labor Day? I've been on unemployment for a year and a half.

Not one friend called
mogs me at having friends

although to be fair i dont think labor day is a party weekend, is it? i mean im out of touch since im a fucking loser but if you didn't have someone call you July 4th or New Years or something then i could understand but typically for labor day i don't think most people do anything at all.

mogs me at having friends

although to be fair i dont think labor day is a party weekend, is it? i mean im out of touch since im a fucking loser but if you didn't have someone call you July 4th or New Years or something then i could understand but typically for labor day i don't think most people do anything at all.
Usually a bbq or camping trip